Fan Pier Developments | Seaport

today's drive
130-1.jpg
131-2.jpg
144-2.jpg
145-2.jpg
the views from there are nice.
146.jpg

^^That would be pretty cool down on the Cape somewhere.

So we've gone from tower in the park to box in the park.

This would be a great development for sometype of Florida project. I don't like this development at all for Fan Pier.

What is the Box? Storage space.

Too bad all the temporary architecture at this site has been far more interesting than what goes up permanently.

Why couldn't fatass precast One Marina Park drive have taken a cue from the ICA?

With Fallon and company selling there apartments down the street, could one speculate that they are trying to come up w/ capital to start other parts Fan Pier?

That median is almost wide enough to build on. Don't even get me started on the sidewalks.

What was the name of the condo project that was (still is?) supposed to go up in the parking lot across from the courthouse and Barking Crab?

^Arborway

The condo project is but a tiny fraction of Phase 1 of Seaport Square.

Here's an image of the Seaport Square project model, Phase 1.

IAmru.jpg

Buildings B, C and D in this image eclipse the condo and Barking Crab. The Federal Courthouse is eclipsed by One Marina Park Drive and a second tower on Fan Pier (approved, not under development at the moment).

Seaport Square Buildings B, C and D are office towers with retail on 1st floor. Building B, the office tower is a massive stump, the largest footprint I think I've seen including Massport stumps.

Very few people have seen these models, and I don't think the buildings appear in many renderings despite the fact that they are moving through the approval pipeline.

Back