Fenway Center (One Kenmore) | Turnpike Parcel 7, Beacon Street | Fenway

Re: Fenway Center (One Kenmore, Mass Turnpike PARCEL 7)

Now ... can we call an end to this nonsense?

Has anyone ever put so much effort into so little of substance than our friend, NF?

"Flaherty also takes issue with the developer, John Rosenthal, not calling the Mass Pike space beneath his proposed project a tunnel, which Flaherty maintains is because Rosenthal does not want the project to be subject to regulations for design, construction, maintenance, air quality and insurance COSIS associated with traffic tunnels."

HAHA. No shit? That is all.

Great news. With that, I am sure we will never hear from Ned ever again.

We probably won't hear from bostonbred on this subject anymore either after his "champion" is found out for pulling bullshit out of his ass.

Iam saying you are the WRONG one biscuz here I am the thoughts. FirST, and this being the key points. DeVELper is giving you the data, so skepical people are being skepical of develper!!! CHECKis IN THE MAILS, right? THIRD. EPA does NOT stand for ExPERT of PARTICULATES for AUTOBAHN CIRCLE!!! Lead in gasolin probable alreddy KILL THEIR BRANES!!! So I not de-furring to What deadcommie moonbat thinking there!

MR. NED F. will RISE AGAIN and smotke you!!!

Looks like you've been doing enough smoking buddy. Chill with the meth.

^'-^6^ THIS being the TIPICAL of levles of debater skills here. YOU smater poserts diasgree so Call disenter peeple you disagry with DRUGers or MENTAL ILL. SO sad. I read of this approach in HISTOREY class talking about Total aryan ways and the Bulkevicks. YOU can being doing the BETTER than this even if from SSHore.

Iam saying you are the WRONG one biscuz here I am the thoughts. FirST, and this being the key points. DeVELper is giving you the data, so skepical people are being skepical of develper!!! CHECKis IN THE MAILS, right? THIRD. EPA does NOT stand for ExPERT of PARTICULATES for AUTOBAHN CIRCLE!!! Lead in gasolin probable alreddy KILL THEIR BRANES!!! So I not de-furring to What deadcommie moonbat thinking there!

MR. NED F. will RISE AGAIN and smotke you!!!

The developers were not the one who did the research. The Audobon people did, and unlike you or Ned, they found a definite number for the increase in pollution for the project which did not exceed the requirement. Take whatever you're smoking somewhere else. It's increasing the UFP level above 13 micrograms and slowly killing all of us

From this week's Courant:

IAM thinkin that you NOt read CURREANT story. IT say Mr. Merideth give numbers and is dvloper man. It NOT say Autobody Circle peeples do study. So. IN WHOSE EYES IS SMOKE BLOWING here??? Still bad debater skills being shown by u SMATER poserst.. TRY HARDER!!!

IAM thinkin that you NOt read CURREANT story. IT say Mr. Merideth give numbers and is dvloper man. It NOT say Autobody Circle peeples do study. So. IN WHOSE EYES IS SMOKE BLOWING here??? Still bad debater skills being shown by u SMATER poserst.. TRY HARDER!!!

So...I can't tell...are you for or against the project?

Iam versus the SOFT LAzEY thinkink that Iam redeing above which beink NOM CALLING and not user of the GRIS Matter. acting like talker radios peeples. AND. iam Being much disopointed becase this peepl whoo parle such things CAN DO BETTER!!!

(So. This being theUGLY projekt. That being UNCONVERTIBLEgood reson rite their.)

Regardless, those numbers provided by Meredith is more authentic than Ned, who cannot provide his own numbers for the increase of pollution as a result of this project. You know what is more disappointing. You supporting a man who clearly has his own agenda and has been throwing smoke screens to divert your attention from that by using the "I'm doing this for the good of the community" excuse. His complaints about this project, only heard after he was rejected a position with the developer clearly shows his true colors. Our forum have asked him many times about his view toward this project months before that incident and although he stated his view was the same as CC, not once did he attempt to stall it until that rejection. Shame on you.

SO. You adfessing you NOT read story so good. That OK but youNOT being the literate one hear. you maybe not seeso good. THis projekt belong in BURLINGTON places. SOO UGLIFYED.

It like personall taste issue.YOu want ugly dates? I NOT down with that one. BUTT.Not saying to you the preachey "SHAME ON YOU' words bout you taste.

even chubbies have there chasers.

I think this is the only good news to come out of any thread this year.

SO. You adfessing you NOT read story so good. That OK but youNOT being the literate one hear. you maybe not seeso good. THis projekt belong in BURLINGTON places. SOO UGLIFYED.

It like personall taste issue.YOu want ugly dates? I NOT down with that one. BUTT.Not saying to you the preachey "SHAME ON YOU' words bout you taste.

even chubbies have there chasers.

Like you even care about what they looked like. Even if the tower was magnificent, you would have opposed it regardless Mr. I am against all shadows over parks. You should try to save face and stop trying. You loss, deal with it.

Kent, never argue with a shtick.

... And that includes Ned.

Bostonbred, I'm sorry that other members of this forum have felt the need to go on an attack against you. I, for one, offer my deepest sympathies for your Old Unckel Ned's loss of life's purpose. He's clearly taught you a lot about persistence and coherence when making a logical argument. I'm sure it will be tough over the next few weeks as his mumblings grow in ever-greater intensity. I believe that you should always respect your mentor, so I understand why you defend him. Just know that you'll always be welcomed on the side of Uglifyed Butt Buildings as well.

Um g0nnha staht riGHTINGGGG LIKLE TH!SASS so peepLe will REPEcKT ME MOOOOOR.

We probably won't hear from bostonbred on this subject anymore either after his "champion" is found out for pulling bullshit out of his ass.

Ha! Well, I was actually being sarcastic, but there is some hope in your statement.

Like you even care about what they looked like. Even if the tower was magnificent, you would have opposed it regardless Mr. I am against all shadows over parks. You should try to save face and stop trying. You loss, deal with it.

I'm trying to figure out if you're aware that you are arguing with a fictional character.

Back