Fenway Center (One Kenmore) | Turnpike Parcel 7, Beacon Street | Fenway

The shorter portion looks just about topped out, the taller has another floor or two to go:

K0kcF0Gh.jpg

The deck's getting built
The deck's getting built
The deck's getting built

because developers always break ground on non-profit bldgs.

You gotta believe.

The pike isnt that wide so these buildings actually bridge the gap in the street wall a whole lot more than I woulda thought.

^^The Fenway Ctr span isn't as straightforward as the underpinnings of 1000 Boylston or Parcel 12 after the final revisions–as those projects are set ~94.328% on terra-firma. But Fenway Ctr is a considerably heavier truss–albeit, probably not as much steel that was to have bolstered Columbus Ctr.

The pike isnt that wide so these buildings actually bridge the gap in the street wall a whole lot more than I woulda thought.

That’s what I meant by my post earlier today, stick. They really are knitting the neighborhood together more than I would’ve thought.

Yea its really a much more massive improvement than I expected, its great.

Is anything proposed for that lot to the left?

Nothing yet. The Sox own it.

------

And as I said a few months ago:

Don't sleep on this project.

[...]

I think phase I of this project is going to have a much bigger impact on the Fenway's (already great) density than a lot of people are giving it credit for... Even if the later phases never happen, this is still a substantial project in its own right.

Are the buildings being built directly above the train station's platform?!!

I saw a few shots of this inside Fenway today. It's actually shocking for a building of this height how much this looms inside of Fenway.

Back