Fenway Infill and Small Developments

thats what i was looking for. thanks!

couldnt get any pics but theres an entire first floor of steel erected next to the old sal's spot on brookline ave. what is that going to be?

The development plan document (available here from the BRA) for the Van Ness from 2011 also includes a plan for this building, 132 Brookline Ave. It claims that it'll be a "slender" 17 story building. (there are drawings on page 45-48)

Not sure if that's the current plan, but I couldn't find a separate entry on the BRA site.

Closest to a rendering of 132 Brookline Avenue that I've ever seen is this one, where it's in the background:
22483869024_2233441b03_c.jpg

That is insane if they've broken ground on a 17 story building that nobody knew about.

Also discussed up thread pages 43-44 items 838-843.

So it doesn't look like the Fenway stop on the D line will become a pre-pay station, I was kinda hoping that would be included in the Landmark Center expansion. Seems like they could maybe fence off access to the station, forcing users to go thru their new building along the tracks, where a ground floor lobby could exist.

Either way, cool to see this model, thanks for sharing.

The development plan document (available here from the BRA) for the Van Ness from 2011 also includes a plan for this building, 132 Brookline Ave. It claims that it'll be a "slender" 17 story building. (there are drawings on page 45-48)

Not sure if that's the current plan, but I couldn't find a separate entry on the BRA site.

The residential tower on Sal's lot is dead. Samuel's website used to have a picture of this little building after the update in progress but didn't last time I checked. It's a glass addition on the side and over the top.

Last I heard, Samuel's offices will move there.

The park will be replaced with an equal size park where Blick is now, after that street is widened to accomodate the new residential traffic for the 3 new Landmark buildings.

Back