Fort Point Infill and Small Developments

Do they have food trucks come on weekends at their Boston location? I've only been to Canton and they always have food trucks there on weekends.

The "front" door will be facing the alley / plaza space off of Thomson St. with patio seating and overhead doors. Farnsworth St. will have a "rear" entry and kitchen access.

OK, That is now the "plaza" area behind the Yotel, right? I would assume then that a 47 Farnsworth Street address will confuse people.

OK, That is now the "plaza" area behind the Yotel, right? I would assume then that a 47 Farnsworth Street address will confuse people.

Correct, The plaza is getting a huge make-over as well.

37837607715_8d7b01333e_b.jpg

FINALLY! Bike lanes here are a great idea. Summer Street is a speedway and they need to find other ways to slow the traffic down. This is a good step.

^Agreed, FINALLY! Summer street has a lot of potential, especially once the residential components of Seaport Square creep closer to Summer Street. The bike lanes and sidewalk reconstruction are great improvements. I am hoping they will improve the median as well. The above pictures give me hope, but can’t really tell what the plan is.

FINALLY! Bike lanes here are a great idea. Summer Street is a speedway and they need to find other ways to slow the traffic down. This is a good step.

I biked this way a couple of weeks ago, and at that point it only looked like they were doing the sidewalks (which desperately needed leveling) so I'm thrilled to see my cynicism denied.

P&G to sell more land in Fort Point:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/busines...oint-market/1Z9Rj4uuHPTJBPsKC0Jq6L/story.html

Procter & Gamble to put high-profile land in Fort Point on the market

Emboldened by the success of two relatively small land transactions, P&G has decided to put up a for-sale sign on a 6.5-acre section of the giant parking lot the company owns along A Street. Until now, P&G officials have generally expressed a reluctance to sell large chunks of the company’s 40-acre South Boston campus.

...6.5 acres is nothing to sneeze at.

We'll see close to 290' here.

How about 2 triangles and a long Hexagon tower running down the center?

Amazon's HQ's first project site? :)

Back