Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

1daltonconstruction.com was updated this afternoon with an "April - June" quarterly progress report. It includes pictures.

1daltonconstruction.com said:
During the these past three months, the concrete pours for floors 6-9 were completed. Louver installation started on the 5th floor south corner. Mechanical trades have begun overhead roughing up to the 5th floor. The exterior hoist was installed as scheduled. AESS steel is now present at the Northwest corner. Preparation for curtain wall is ongoing. The Doka perimeter protection in place. The first glass was installed on the building June 22nd.

Some of the highlights for the next 3 months are:

- Finish pouring the concrete slabs, columns and walls for floors 10-24 and beginning the Belt Truss system.
- Remove reshores as needed on lower levels
- Continue installation of mechanical systems throughout the podium.
- Curtainwall installation begins throughout the podium and will continue into the lower hotel floors.
- Stone facade will also begin on the podium levels.
- Hoist installation throughout the hotel floors
- Pool Rigging and Istallation will occur on level 7
- Elevator pit scope, and stage 1 rail installation will occur in all elevator shafts.
- Level B2 NSTAR Room complete and energized
- Level 5 Mechanical Equipment rigging and install in August.

[...]

15 floors over the next three months works out to approximately one floor per week. That's right in line with what many of us have been expecting.

Now if only the ad revenue lowered the price of a hotdog!

Anyway, neat that the new tower looks like it leads the tall platoon marching toward the Fenway.

^ There is a walkway passage through the colonnade building there. Perhaps it is to provide protected access during the overhead construction?

^^I think you're mistaken... what you might be looking at are letters on top of the buildings that line Clearway Street (which have always been there).

^^Thanks! I know I had seen it and the story before, but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was about.

Did I count that correctly, working on floor 9 with a few rebar columns reaching up to 10? Shes starting to get up there its all going to get better and better from here on out.

Thanks for some nice pics Beeline! This is starting to become visible from more places. They also opened a walking path next to the lowrise so you can now walk 360 degrees unobstructed around this building.

Pics from Beacon Street bridge over the Mass Pike. They should be jumping the crane any day now.

IMG_7436 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_7437 by David Z, on Flickr

Cell phone pic from tonight. I don't want to jinx it but this thing is really starting to move. They had basically fully formed the 9th floor and the core appeared to be around 11. It feels quite large from up close. Also I'm not entirely sure but maybe the crane jumped a bit?

Photo1763 by David Z, on Flickr

Back