Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

thanks once again for great pix, beeline.

three more floors and it starts getting interesting.

also, it's been said before, but this is the slowest moving, actively in-progress development i've ever witnessed.

Looking really good. So the condo floors start after the floor with no window cut-outs, right?

Only 2 more floors of this glass left, then 1 floor with glass over the columns with vents between them, then we get the vertical cuts from there on out to the roof. Lookin good.

With the ball being dropped downtown and all the commotion over that its refreshing to see this- a tower thats going to be taller than that dud, MT, and the Pru, silently going full steam ahead. In a couple months people are really going to start realizing that big changes are coming here. A lot of people still dont know how tall this is actually going to be. Cant wait till the pike parcels and that huntington ave tower go up and really give the back bay its own skyline vs just a spine. The back bay will really hold its own after that.

Only 2 more floors of this glass left, then 1 floor with glass over the columns with vents between them, then we get the vertical cuts from there on out to the roof. Lookin good.

With the ball being dropped downtown and all the commotion over that its refreshing to see this- a tower thats going to be taller than that dud, MT, and the Pru, silently going full steam ahead. In a couple months people are really going to start realizing that big changes are coming here. A lot of people still dont know how tall this is actually going to be. Cant wait till the pike parcels and that huntington ave tower go up and really give the back bay its own skyline vs just a spine. The back bay will really hold its own after that.

Honest question: Are you drunk when you make these posts?

https://www.instagram.com/fenagh_engineering/

26068368_222466298298014_3819009834984931328_n.jpg

25022578_146855119430356_3491018051766190080_n.jpg

In a couple a months people are really going to start realizing that big changes are coming....

In a couple a five months, it's really gonna start to go... jess like ya said five months ago. :)

A lot of people still don't know how tall this is actually going to be.

including us aB people....

Cant wait till the pike parcels and that huntington ave tower go up and really give the back bay its own skyline vs just a spine. The back bay will really hold its own after that.

nah but any improvement is welcome.... Copley Tower and a Back Bay Station Spire (even a razor thin anything would have brought me over to the dark side.... unfortunately, i have to stay in the light with the other nudists....)

Last edited:
Honest question: Are you drunk when you make these posts?

Honest question. What do you do here besides lurk around and every once in a while randomly bitch about some of the things other people do? I could be wrong but thats literally the only thing I ever see come from you. Thats fine if thats your thing but dont call me out out of no where for no reason. What ever response comes to this remember I was called out and Im responding, I dont start things like this with other members like grumpy old suffolk does.

You can block me if whatever I do gets you mad. Thatd be better than interrupting this thread to say the same shit you say to other people seemingly out of the blue. Instead of bitchin go get some pics of some buildings that havent had an update in a while or something. Thatd be a nice contribution vs whatever this is.

Last edited:
In a couple a five months.... it's really gonna start to go... jess like ya said five months ago.

including us AB people ....

nah but any improvement is welcome....

Copley Tower and a Back Bay Station Spire (even a razor thin anything would have brought me over to the dark side.... unfortunately, i have to stay in the light with the other nudists...)

My main point was 3 floors until the glass changes and then stays that way until completion.

My main point was.....

You're a too glass towers half full kinda guy.... Seeing Hudson Yards yesterday made it all the more clear just how much Boston chooses to remain a paltry backwater. 2 Charlesgate W should be a 700' pencil tower for Chrissakes somebody dowse me in gasoline now.... and for added perspective wait till you see my scathing annual highrise update.

You're a too glass towers are half full kinda guy.... Seeing Hudson Yards yesterday made Boston chooses to be a small and paltry backwater. 2 Charlesgate W should be a 700' pencil tower for Chrissakes somebody dowse me in gasoline now.... and for added perspective wait till you see my scathing annual highrise update. Talk about sucking the donkey.

IAM thinkin you drive FIREY Porsche tHru MUDSLIDES!!! (This GOOD DRINK!!!) NOT sucking donky DONGS with gasline chaser IN CALIfornia. CaYman GOOD too.

I confused here.

You're a too glass towers half full kinda guy.... Seeing Hudson Yards yesterday made it all the more clear just how much Boston chooses to remain a paltry backwater. 2 Charlesgate W should be a 700' pencil tower for Chrissakes somebody dowse me in gasoline now.... and for added perspective wait till you see my scathing annual highrise update.

Wait so you're definitely Frank McCourt, right?

Well at least we've arrived at discussing the oral servicing of donkey genitalia. And it may not have even required an alcoholic beverage.

Amazing. A+ shitshow these last dozen or so posts. Easily among the best aB has ever had.

Sure has.

Anyone know why it appears to have a core rising above the structure now since the mech floor vs before? Weird to see in an all concrete structure.

I tuned in without my id and therefore had to see the all the posts that normally I don't see because I block certain contributors. And I saw them this time. Well. Words fail. This forum has gone bust. What a shame.

Back