Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

Actually the new church describes itself as "Byzantine Renaissance". Check the web site.

Unfortunately most convos on the internet need one of these babies:

sarc-detector-2.jpg

I am an advocate for a sarcasm punctuation mark for internet use. Other forums I am on have some sort of thing like this. Example:

*Thank you so much for derailing this thread with this post CCA*

See what I did there?

cca

I am an advocate for a sarcasm punctuation mark for internet use. Other forums I am on have some sort of thing like this. Example:

*Thank you so much for derailing this thread with this post CCA*

See what I did there?

cca

This is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the hell out of here!

I've seen some forums use a fake html/bbc tag like so.

<sarc>
This tower will cast infinite shadows on the CSC plaza, therefor it is literally the antichrist.
</sarc>

<sarc>
This tower will cast infinite shadows on the CSC plaza, therefor it is literally the antichrist.
</sarc>

In Boston the correct html tag is:
<clutchpearls>
Shadow, NIMBY, too tall, Common...
/<unclutchpearls>

<sarc>
</sarc>

Oh yeah, because sarcasm goes over soooooo well when you have to spell it out with super obvious tags and such.

/sarc

I believe so; they've been working around the base the last month or two at least. I think the lobby's getting a bit of a renovation as well.

Yes, and they redid the lobby, too. Much nicer inside. So now the 12 people who still work in there can enjoy themselves.

Yes, and they redid the lobby, too. Much nicer inside. So now the 12 people who still work in there can enjoy themselves.

12 people? I thought this building was the Wayfair headquarters. They must have 600+ people working in that building.

Wayfair is moving out completely into Copley Place over the coming months and Carbonite is also moving out.

Construction expected to kick off next year and finished by 2017 in the most recent article on the globe.

http://www.boston.com/realestate/news/blogs/renow/2014/08/coming_attracti.html

Note the disclaimer:

This blog is not written or edited by Boston.com or the Boston Globe.
The author is solely responsible for the content.

Remember that its very possible that Scott Van Voorhis knows less about this project than the people on this board do.

Note the disclaimer:

Remember that its very possible that Scott Van Voorhis knows less about this project than the people on this board do.

He must be thrilled he can write about something "soaring" again, without the eye rolls.

Note the disclaimer:

It's also possible his definition of construction is different.

Perhaps the project will be breaking ground and doing prep work in the fall but actual construction will be early spring next year.

Back