Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

I wish they light the Pru crown permanently in the Light Saber Red.

10832115_607563756016538_828771873_a.jpg

Everybody knows that red light saber is Darth Vader. Therefore 1 Boston Place - the Darth Vader Building - should have that color.

A heads-up to those of you with better cameras than I:

The main construction office for this building is on the ground floor of the CSC building with the colonnade facing Belvedere Street. Big window, blueprints everywhere- might be possible to find some information re: height for some enterprising forumer with a good camera.

Just an idea, for the curious...

Is construction still going on at this site? It's hard to tell if this is actually moving forward at this point

Is that a rebar piling cage? I'm used to them being cylindrical.

The site seems tiny for this, is this going to be Bostons first slim tower?

We've got some real fatties out there!

I feel like it's gonna look weird all by itself on the edge of the skyline, won't have anywhere near the transformative effect of MT, despite being taller. Maybe it will provide a nice taper down from the Pru?

I'm going to have a near perfect view of this thing rising next to the Pru from my office in Kendall.

Boston02124, We're going to need that last shot, redone, a few years hence. Mark it on the calendar, please! ;)

today, doesn't seem to be doing much since I was here last month
circa 9/27/2015

Just happen to have my camera today.
[circa 9/9/2015]

GyO8Br6.jpg

What we need is someone to take some shots in about 2 weeks to see where the slurry wall is with respect to enclosing the site

My guess is that excavation for the foundation probably starts in the spring

Back