Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

for a while there, the glass was keeping pace with the structure, but the past few weeks it's continued to rise, but the cladding has stayed put. wonder what's up with that.

This is when the cladding changes from the smooth hotel portion to the ridged residential portion.

crane removal scheduled..... for some time in 2027.

12-23-2016, 06:20 PM
Ground floor "pour" going on as I speak. I don't know what qualifies as above ground, but the entire ground floor should be poured in a matter of hours. (As of 3:45 on Friday). I suspect that they want to say HEY! before Christmas.

Last edited:
The day this is topped out we need a moment of silence..... I dont know how this happened, but it did. Were very VERY lucky to have this. Somehow an amazing tower slipped through the cracks and its tall to boot. I dont get it but Im very happy. Once it passes the Pru Nimbys are going to go on a war path like weve never seen.

Approaching via the Pike

39780929295_657f6b9818_b.jpg

This pic probably shows how tall its really getting the best, I love it. Thanks for the constant updates KZ.

The next floor of cladding will have the cuts that extend to the roof, cant wait to see how those turn out.

It really draws the eyes away from the slab hotels at the base. Nice.

"Won't somebody please think of the birds?!"

Environmentalists are often nut jobs. News at 11.

Bored people need something else to complain about.

sweet fancy moses. now the opposition to skyscrapers is birds flying into them?

if that's the case, then i hope they're also cracking down on french doors, picture windows, and sliding doors. when i was a kid, birds cracked into my parents' sliding door to the back yard at least three times. new globe headline: suburban cape-style houses protested by bird-lovers

That's cracked. It would be the most absurd anti-development garbage posted in the globe since the argument about frightened sea creatures. ....save for the bi-monthly CLF/savior of the Boston Waterfront propaganda..... The Boston Globe is a joke.

That's cracked. It would be the most absurd anti-development garbage posted in the globe since the argument about frightened sea creatures. ....save for the bi-monthly CLF/savior of the Boston Waterfront propaganda..... The Boston Globe is a joke.

Agreed. I think Amos cornered John Henry at wherever the swanky cocktail party was for billionaires last weekend and whined that the Glob wasn't running enough pro-NIMBY articles! This is the slapped-together-quickly end result. :D

Yeah heavens forbid we dont kill anything in our path.

Are you in favor of outlawing cats too, which apparently send more birds to their demise than those dastardly tall buildings....

Agreed. I think Amos cornered John Henry at wherever the swanky cocktail party was for billionaires last weekend and whined that the Glob wasn't running enough pro-NIMBY articles! This is the slapped-together-quickly end result. :D

Considering that a 544' glass tower is up for approval today on Mass Ave,

the timing is, well, interesting.

Considering that a 544' glass tower is up for approval today on Mass Ave,

the timing is, well, interesting.

Tell them you'll support it if they double the housing component by tacking on another 300'.

Back