Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

The One Dalton/Suffolk team should be embarrassed that they can't close up those 7 panels of glass. And equally embarrassed that the sidewalk on Dalton still isn't anywhere close to being done.

I think they're replacing some other cracked windows on the building before the plywood which may be part of the delay. But it's getting RIDICULOUS.

I'm pretty sure no one else in the free world cares about 7 panels of plywood other than folks who post here

Honestly, if someone just painted them to match the glazing so they dont stand out from the rest of the facade. Its just not a good look for a luxury building to go this long with what are clearly temp protections.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure no one else in the free world cares about 7 panels of plywood other than folks who post here

People who are not in the know actually think the plywood is part of the building's final design! I hear it a lot.

Love the summer evening light. Reminds me of the opening or ending to a late 80's action movie where the sky was always a peachy/orangey fuzzy color.

^^

Media DieHard1 01.jpg

Back