Gentlemen Hall

Wow, unbelievable! Actually, what am I saying... very believable, since you guys are so awesome!

I heard that you were on 92.9 recently, yes? Good to see you're still on the Boston waves post-WFNX.

Yes 92.9 is spinning the new song once or twice every day!

And on a side note, it's been great seeing 92.9 step up and at least partially try to fill the void left in WFNX's wake. Not sure if you know but the FNX team split ways on ugly terms with some going to boston.com's new Radio BDC and the other going to the "new" WFNX that's now affiliated with the Phoenix. And while the both of them are too busy warring with each other to notice it's making them more and more irrelevant, 92.9 has (mostly) dumped the classic rock and started paying attention to what's happening right here and now. Thank goodness.

Fuck yeah you have!

Oh and FYI that's Sail Into The Sun, a track from our 2010 release that went completely unnoticed for three years. And now it's everywhere....go figure.

Last edited:
Heard you guys on 95.5 WBRU in PVD the other day. Great stuff ( I'm the last person on earth to "discover" new music.) !

Heard you guys on 95.5 WBRU in PVD the other day. Great stuff ( I'm the last person on earth to "discover" new music.) !

Damn thanks for sharing that! Heady stuff, indeed.

For all you peeps that like electronic music check out the RAC remix of our big single, and if you do go there please remember to HEART the song so we keep sailing up the Hypem charts (which are a real tastemaker). Thanks.

http://hypem.com/track/1x2f7/Gentlemen+Hall+-+Sail+Into+The+Sun+(RAC+Mix)

gentlemen-hall-rac-remix.jpg

I never make my way into the General Threads, Kz...you're in Gentlemen Hall?

That's awesome.

That's all.

Hey I saw Gentlemen Hall at a concert at city hall plaza. I remember my friend, who is at Oberlin doing music these days, told me straight up that "Once these guys make an EP or full album they'll be huge." Really cool, man.

Thanks, guys. Yeah I'm the drummer.

Timsox, that would've been the Outside the Box festival back in July...that was a great show and I loved playing on City Hall plaza.

KZ, congrats on being part of a fantastic Boston Calling lineup next Labor Day!

I haven't been "into" music in 10 years now, but this lineup is incredible. The Replacements (I had to hit "Alex Chilton" on youtube when I saw this), Neutral Milk Hotel, The National, Girl Talk, Spoon, The Hold Steady... Very cool.

10247343_511303375659309_2524958622696837454_n1.jpg

The Memorial Day weekend line-up is so much better. The only problem is it's Memorial Day weekend.

Nas with the Roots and the Replacements alone would be AMAZING.

The Memorial Day weekend line-up is so much better.

Don't worry. Some day you'll find something to be happy about. I guess...

The Memorial Day weekend line-up is so much better. The only problem is it's Memorial Day weekend.

Plusses there are Teagan & Sara and Bastille, but Jack Johnson as the headliner? Really? LOL

And yay for my band finally getting on there! Even if we're dead last at least we're playing on the same day as muddafackin Nas and the Roots...wow can't wait for that.

Back