Goodwin Procter HQ @ Fan Pier | 90 - 110 Northern Ave - Parcel I | Seaport

Boy, the mechanicals on the ICA sure throw a big shadow in the early morning light.... at least that's what I think every time I see the Goodwin building.

21110305794_015c2c9a23_b.jpg

kz, if these are from yesterday (Friday) then I must have just missed you. It's good to see your photos gracing our pages again (though your NYC updates on SSP have been great!)

Yup, Friday around 4:30...twas good to get on the ol' beat again. And thanks for the warm regards!

Will these guys try to wrap up landscaping/sidewalk/streetscape things before the winter? Or is this something that will wait until the spring?

Does anyone know the status of their negotiations with the ICA? I believe that part of the plans to expand the ICA into this building included construction of a connector between the ICA and this building. Is that still the case and, if so, does anyone know whether anything has been designed yet?

this one may be my favorite of all the new's round here

I think this building turned out reasonably well, and it complements the ICA. But holy hell does the emergency generator (or whatever mechanical that is) on top of the ICA drive me crazy--could someone at least paint the damn exhaust pipe black??

Back