Green Line Type 10 Procurement

F-Line to Dudley

Reaction score
So what happened to the Type 9 Green Line trains? I haven't a single one since a sighting in late Spring early Summer?
7 cars are in active revenue service right now, and as I type this 3910 is testing outbound on the D at Newton Centre per the train tracker.

3911 was the latest new delivery last week. I don't know if they've appeared anywhere other than the D yet. They've been testing on the C all month, but no confirmation of any passenger runs there yet.

HelloBostonHi

Reaction score
7 cars are in active revenue service right now, and as I type this 3910 is testing outbound on the D at Newton Centre per the train tracker.

3911 was the latest new delivery last week. I don't know if they've appeared anywhere other than the D yet. They've been testing on the C all month, but no confirmation of any passenger runs there yet.
Saw 3911 testing recently as well. As far as I've seen, they've only been in revenue on the D branch. And I haven't even seen them testing on the E or B in months. It's possible they don't want their shiny new trains getting damaged street running with lots of intersections... Also as far as I've seen, still not running type 9s on weekends, at least not in revenue service. With the OL down on weekends it would be a great time to run some on the E branch but oh well.