Hyatt Place/Ora Seaport (née Parcel K) | 315 Northern Avenue | Seaport

Don't forget you have a lot of 18 wheelers traveling these roads. One good thing is that someone must have put out the word over at Conley because the number of container trucks using Seaport Blvd has decreased substantially.

Don't forget you have a lot of 18 wheelers traveling these roads. One good thing is that someone must have put out the word over at Conley because the number of container trucks using Seaport Blvd has decreased substantially.

Agreed, just a few years ago they were barreling down at all hours. Most seem to be traveling on Summer now.

I noticed some new? markings at Cypher and D streets, today. If they ever extend Cypher to E Street, as once promised, big trucks coming from south of the city will skip the Seaport (mostly) and go from the Southeast Expressway to the Haul Road to Cypher to E Street to Summer to Conley and avoid the roads completely.

This might be off-topic but sort of related?

I noticed some new? markings at Cypher and D streets, today. If they ever extend Cypher to E Street, as once promised, big trucks coming from south of the city will skip the Seaport (mostly) and go from the Southeast Expressway to the Haul Road to Cypher to E Street to Summer to Conley and avoid the roads completely.

This might be off-topic but sort of related?

Cypher absolutely should extend to E Street, and it should be part of redevelopment of the Ryder Truck and Seaport Self Storage parcels.

Such a great project, adding hundreds of residential units, and hotel rooms, on one large footprint. Since we know the names of both occupants, isn't it time to change the name of this thread to something like Ora Seaport/Hyatt Place, Northern Ave, or something similar?

https://www.bldup.com/posts/window-...-at-parcel-k-residential-building-gets-a-name

Both Ora and Hyatt Place are mentioned in the bldup article.

I was out on the water yesterday and this looked great, as did the entire Seaport.

The last document on the BPDA website includes proposed changes to this project. Doc was published in .. 2016, I think?

It says the developer was looking to change its original agreement to include 40 "affordable" units, presumably downward.

Anyone know if this came to pass?

Back