Innovation Square (iSQ) | 6 Tide St. | Seaport

isq-hero-full-02.jpg

isq-hero-full-04.jpg

isq-hero-full-07.jpg

isq-hero-full-03.jpg

isq-hero-full-06.jpg

isq-hero-full-08.jpg

phase-1-availability_2_orig.jpg

I'm sorry, but that's an impossible view from a 4 story building.......unless each floor is 40+ feet tall.

I'm a fan of the arbitrary science experiment happening in the lower left...tube haphazardly stuck in top of Erlenmeyer flask and attached to bottom of cooling coil, or apparatus that turns red liquid into blue liquid

I also like the Windows XP VM running on macOS. And I think white-coat-guy-staring-off-into-the-middle-distance is holding a stethoscope. This render is top 10.

We go thru it on almost every lab project too.

Us - You have no need for natural gas in the labs right? Because they we'll need to add automatic shut offs etc.

Client - They will be using bunsen burners.

Us - You sure they can't use electric heat? No one really uses bunsen burners anymore, plus the added risk and cost.

Client - you're right. It's only on person and they can use electric.

So what do they render? A frikken Bunsen Burner!!

I also like the Windows XP VM running on macOS. And I think white-coat-guy-staring-off-into-the-middle-distance is holding a stethoscope. This render is top 10.

<sigh>

Does this building also have a vacuum system that just sucks the shit out of your ass, instead of having designated toilet space?

Does this building also have a vacuum system that just sucks the shit out of your ass, instead of having designated toilet space?
Vacuum waste systems are very much a real and semi common thing. So, not that far fetched. Not quite that invasive however.

Wow,

Is this really the "highest and best use"?

cca

I came for the innovation and left for the mediocrity.

Burlington and Waltham office parks, even the ones built 20+ years ago, have more innovation than this.

Back