Massachusetts General Hospital Building For The Third Century

US News and World Report mag.

BeeLine -- I presume that the appropriate low key response for an institution celebrating its 200th Anniversary is to bronze some magazine covers and hang them as a mobile off the roof-top trellis

Menino is so excited that he and MGH's top 20 employees are going to parade around the city on a Duckboat rolling rally.

MGH has been #2 for the past 21 years (to John Hopkins).

Menino is so excited that he and MGH's top 20 employees are going to parade around the city on a Duckboat rolling rally.

MGH has been #2 for the past 21 years (to John Hopkins).

Data -- yea, It's kind of like the 2004 when the Sox whipped the Yankees and won the World Series -- Menino took credit for that one too

I've developed an irrational hatred of Baltimore, the state of Minnesota, and Cleveland insofar as their hospitals threaten MGH's "rightful" place as man's greatest.

And I'm not even in medicine...

I've developed an irrational hatred of Baltimore, the state of Minnesota, and Cleveland insofar as their hospitals threaten MGH's "rightful" place as man's greatest.

haha yea it only seems right that the #1 life sciences city on the planet have the #1 hospital too.

Haha don't be so hard on the Cleve...Cleveland Clinic is maybe the only thing in the region that's doing well. I say let 'em have it if they want.

haha yea it only seems right that the #1 life sciences city on the planet have the #1 hospital too.

Tmac-- it's even better

BOS and NYC are the only two cities with two hospitals in the top list (BWH is the other one) and in a small, parochial and provincial way we get to shout to the Big-Apple-o-philes and various NYC sycophants

Eat your heart out -- We've got the #1 and you don't even have #2 !

9358699339_bbdabd43ae_b.jpg

Back