Mercy Hospital | 144 State Street | Portland

Has there been any hints about the rest of the lot on Spring and State?

IMG_7478.jpeg

We had units actually photographed!! ~ C

I was just walking down Winter Street on Saturday after going to Pai Men Miyake. This development has gone up quickly, but the in-fill makes SO MUCH SENSE for this area. I have no idea what locals were balking at. This is way more attractive than a parking lot and the back of the former emergency wing. Redfern hit it out of the park with this, including the redevelopment of Mercy.

I was just walking down Winter Street on Saturday after going to Pai Men Miyake. This development has gone up quickly, but the in-fill makes SO MUCH SENSE for this area. I have no idea what locals were balking at. This is way more attractive than a parking lot and the back of the former emergency wing. Redfern hit it out of the park with this, including the redevelopment of Mercy.
I feel the same about The Casco - can't wait to see what the next project is.

Redfern has done more for fixing the housing crisis in Portland than anyone. Their projects are also usually inventive (especially Munjoy Heights). They should get a key to the city, but they kind of already have one (Lol).

any updates for 45 Forest ave? another redfern redev. project?

Thanks everyone for the kind words! 45 Forest still has a little work to be done in the courtyard and inside the building. 97% there. Finishing the Winter Street projects is really is going to make a huge difference in that area in terms of pedestrian friendly streetscapes. Way better than the crappy parking lots. Also - we officially signed the lease for that corner space! I can't disclose yet but I will leave you guys some breadcrumbs on here - see if you can figure it out. It's a loved local purveyor! ~ C

Thanks everyone for the kind words! 45 Forest still has a little work to be done in the courtyard and inside the building. 97% there. Finishing the Winter Street projects is really is going to make a huge difference in that area in terms of pedestrian friendly streetscapes. Way better than the crappy parking lots. Also - we officially signed the lease for that corner space! I can't disclose yet but I will leave you guys some breadcrumbs on here - see if you can figure it out. It's a loved local purveyor! ~ C
Staying tuned for any braking retail news!

Back