Millennium (Hayward) Place | 580 Washington Street | Downtown

Re: Millennium Place III | Hayward Place

images

HA! That's perfect!

To me, this confirms my friend's theory that there is literally a Seinfield episode about everything that you can possibly come across in life.

Have been in units on the 6th 7th and 8th floor that look at the sign, and thought it was awesome!!! the corner unit has view to Bos Common and up and down Washington St.... was in a 1700 SQ/Ft unit .....3 bedroom.

Working on project.... Heat is on in the building so it is nice and comfortable.
on the floors with windows.

This building is soooooo sick it makes this area 100% better.

I want the apartment that faces the Paramount sign. I hate darkness.
Me too, spent the last few days looking at the sign while working in AWE! on the 6th 7th and 8th floors directly opposite the sign.... Nice units.... Granted they are all concrete at this point but the wall lines have been layed out, and steel stud are going in....
fireplaces and 3 bedroom units. NICE! and seeing the Opera house is nice also.

Those windows are awesome...... they open to allow noise from the street to flow into your unit!!!!! LOL oh the life of a construction worker!!! LOL

Also doing work on 610 Main St. and EF project at north point, and the Victor.

LOL

I walked by a day ago... Actually I like the brick. I think it fits well with the glass. Also this building really looms over the street.

Thanks for the update PSR. Any pictures of the inside views and buildout would be appreciated!

Why do the windows on floors 2-5 (which show the Paramount sign reflection in this photo) look different from the windows further up? Or are they just not yet finished installing the lower floor balconies?

Ron, are referring to the picture above?

If so, those aren't balconies. Those are floor plates. The glass you see in floor 2-5 will continue up in front of those floors. You can see the black strip on the next floor up which is a tie for the glass panels.

Thanks. I'll have to walk by and see it in person.

I went by the other day and walked around to the courtyard side. It's got a great urban "feel" so far. I'm increasingly persuaded that this building "plays well" with its immediate surroundings and, despite my continued misgivings about the dark windows, the curving Washington St. side at night is going to be spectaculor (provided people are home with the lights on!)

Hooray for something that will beat expectations! That's what happens when you set the bar nice and low.

Yesterday:

8291818418_d3a57f2209_b.jpg

8291813542_c0f08c0da1_b.jpg

8291812098_4a4dcf3b1e_b.jpg

Ignore the green tint...it's the polarizer on my lens causing that.

8291810240_42fe82b65d_b.jpg

8291808218_86a4f09077_b.jpg

8291806406_30a5b472b8_b.jpg

8290745061_641b4fddd6_b.jpg

8291798248_c370e25793_b.jpg

8290740679_f7997755f2_b.jpg

that last picture looks liek the dreaded "manhattanization" to me!

If Manhattan was 14 floors, I guess?

This building is so thoroughly exceeding my expectations (thanks to whoever spec'd the windows) that I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Thanks for all the updates KZ. Good stuff!

Millennium does good work. I was always a fan of Millennium Place I and II. Can't wait to see what they do with Filene's.

one of the most needed and well put together pieces in a longg time this makes the area soooo much better.

Back