Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from the website: The address is officially One Franklin Street

Some images from the background:
middle.jpg

Looks like this place is going to break the cloud line, no need to visit mt. Washington

I'm going to guess they'll list it around $20m and it goes for no less than $18m. The more interesting question, at least to me, is who buys it?

I'm going to guess they'll list it around $20m and it goes for no less than $18m. The more interesting question, at least to me, is who buys it?

You going to put in an offer?

If some maniac paid ~$90M for the penthouse at One57 in NYC, this penthouse should get at least $20M. This is really a special building, IMO. I had a friend who lived in the penthouse in one of the new Ritz-Carlton towers and that was really dope, but this is going to be way better.

That's a lovely video. I really hope they light the top at night. To be honest, the structure looks incomplete without it.

agreed on the architectural lighting at the top. Something relatively simple that can really make a building. For example, the liberty mutual tower isn't anything remarkable during the day, but the lighting up top makes it looks very nice, and isn't really anything special.

FYI - I moved the Woolworth's/33 Arch discussion to the DTX thread.

In honor of my semi-new account I give you lots of new rebar and a new crane (from last night).

MillenniumPit2_zps757688d3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MillenniumPit3_zpseb6f763a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cranes_zpscd68b3cf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice! It's so exciting to see this project progressing.

the balcony looks terrifying

Yes I'd imagine that-- in reality-- that balcony will either not exist or have some sort of enclosure around it, maybe like a ten-foot high glass wall. Otherwise you'd kind of get blown off, along with your patio furniture. And wouldn't a balcony that high be illegal too?

Yes I'd imagine that-- in reality-- that balcony will either not exist or have some sort of enclosure around it, maybe like a ten-foot high glass wall. Otherwise you'd kind of get blown off, along with your patio furniture. And wouldn't a balcony that high be illegal too?

10-foot high glass wall? A 600 foot balcony illegal?! Of course not. Have you seen the skyscrapers in downtown Miami? 650 feet, 750 feet, and now a few supertalls under construction there with balconies the whole way up.

Sure, it can get windy, but it's really only dangerous if you purposefully jump off the edge or are out there during extreme weather (hurricane/blizzard).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back