Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's it going, Boston. I was up this weekend. Snapped this from the train. This bad boy really pops. My first time seeing it like this. Last time I saw it, there were only a few floors above ground. I really like it.

[URL="

Somebody had a similar joke in mind. From the gingerbread competition within the free architectural exhibit in Atlantic Wharf, 12/20. Tons of actual MT pics to come!

HAHAHA!! This makes me so happy! :p

The crown looks like boring garbage that the architects mailed in, but the rest of the building is quite nice.

Troll statement if I have ever heard it. Lets keep this to a minimum eh?

cca

Is that Sparty the Spartan, the MI State mascot walking through the Common?

4d64919c3f5071d76e80b4ed8844083d.jpg

You got it. Couldn't tell you if it was the real mascot or an imposter, but the costume is a perfect match!

Real. Northeastern men's basketball hosted (and lost to, but no shame in losing to the current national #1 team) Michigan State over the weekend.

^^^Looks like we went for a somewhat similar walk. I was out all morning before the Pats game. More nice pics of the newest trophy on our skyline!

^^^^ Looks like it, but I did not stumble on any sweet shops like you. Unless you count the DD's on Washington.

^^^^ Looks like it, but I did not stumble on any sweet shops like you. Unless you count the DD's on Washington.

I went to the Dunks on Congress in Fort Point. Then doubled back and wound up here.

Faux Pas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back