Moderna Science Center | 325 Binney Street | Kendall Square

Lots of concrete pumping this morning (3/10):

msc-22b.jpg
msc-22a.jpg

First of the outer cladding panels installed (7/1). I like that this building seems to have more facade depth than typical lab buildings:

View attachment 26098
View attachment 26099
Hey there - I really love these progress shots! I work for TAKTL (Architectural UHPC) and I was directly involved in managing the custom textures and sample production for this project so I am very excited to see these panels go up.

Hey there - I really love these progress shots! I work for TAKTL (Architectural UHPC) and I was directly involved in managing the custom textures and sample production for this project so I am very excited to see these panels go up.

The panels look great! Welcome to aB. I've noticed many more of them installed the past few times I've walked past the site, but haven't had a chance to get another shot; I'll grab one soon though.

I'm very excited to see and I really appreciate the updates. I believe we've created around 9 unique textures for this project in color, pattern, and aggregate so it is very satisfying to see them go up.

Back