National Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldman Sacks...ugh. Drain the swamp but feed the gators.

Honestly, Trump voters deserves this for believing a con man would actually "drain the swamp."

Honestly, Trump voters deserves this for believing a con man would actually "drain the swamp."

The buyers' remorse is intense.
CyeBmA5UcAAXpu3.jpg
CyeBmA5VQAA2X33.jpg

CyeBmA4UoAAqkg_.jpg
CyeBmA5UkAADIvX.jpg

https://twitter.com/molly_knight/status/803753557509816320

He's chlorinating the swamp, turning it into a nice hot tub for his (to borrow George Carlin's words) criminal friends on Wall Street.

Last edited:
South Park has been killing it. Member berries, Mr. Garrison, First Gentleman and Bill Cosby, Weiners Out...

(Too bad the creators are scum Bronco-cheater fans. Other than that, they are brilliant.)

Trey & Matt may need to make another Team America movie. If anything will save our beleaguered souls from the next four years, it's satire.

Trey & Matt may need to make another Team America movie. If anything will save our beleaguered souls from the next four years, it's satire.

lol wait, how are the Broncos cheaters? I hate the Broncos, Denver and Colorado's population with the heat of a thousand suns but how'd they cheat? Dont pull a Donald and accuse others of doing everything youre doing.

lol wait, how are the Broncos cheaters? I hate the Broncos, Denver and Colorado's population with the heat of a thousand suns but how'd they cheat? Dont pull a Donald and accuse others of doing everything youre doing.

When Elway was QB they cheated the cap by millions of dollars for both Superbowl wins in 97-98. The O-line also admitted that they applied Vaseline to make it harder for opponents to get any sort of grip. Also, Peyton had HGH sent to his house and somehow had a "miraculous" recovery from mega-surgery and broke all sorts of records. Once the heat was on (ie he had to stop taking his HGH) he completely fell off a cliff.

But really, just the first thing ("salary cap gate") is likely the single worst cheating scandal to lead to a championship. (2!!!)

The Broncos are probably the biggest cheating team in the history of the NFL.
http://yourteamcheats.com/DEN

DZH22,

Seriously the BRONCOS are cheats? The entire NFL players are on sometype of HGH.

Trump is draining the swamp only to make it a much bigger swamp to drain in the future.

Trump will do a couple things good for the country.
But the overall the economic system is Broken in this country.

We will need to pay back all this useless debt this country accumulated. History will show that the American people will look back at Money printing schemes as nothing but LOOTING the American work class.

DZH22,

Seriously the BRONCOS are cheats? The entire NFL players are on sometype of HGH.

Broncos circumvented the salary cap with almost $30 million in unallowable deferred payments to their 2 best players in back to back Superbowl winning years. This was a big competitive advantage over the rest of the league. They were able to pay for a better team because they didn't follow the rules.

Sounds like pretty severe cheating to me. The were fined almost $2 million and lost a pair of third round draft picks directly related to these infractions.

Trump is draining the swamp only to make it a much bigger swamp to drain in the future.
So why did you vote for him?

Also how about that EPA pick? A EPA critic to head the EPA? It wouldn't even be a surprise if he nominates a neo-nazi to be the US ambassador to Israel.

Maybe after four years of being fucked over day in and day out by a heinous oligarchy who couldn't give two shits about the middle and lower classes they'll smarten up. I'd like to think that but I suspect they'll continue to blame 'others' for their shortcomings instead of looking within to figure out why they've been left behind.

Maybe people voted for Trump because they didn't like what the other side had to offer. Explosive diarrhea sounds like a relief after 8 years of chronic constipation.

On the other hand, after 4 years of publicly shitting their pants, many of those same voters will decide they were better off holding it in after all. Until, of course, they can't hold it any longer. And thus, the political pendulum swings back and forth, shittier than ever.

Where oh where have all the normal dumps gone? Why are explosive diarrhea vs chronic constipation the only alternatives left for America?

I don't think I would say the last eight years were really that bad - unemployment is way down to pre-recession levels, the market is soaring, the deficit is getting under control, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back