National Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Trump just nominated the CEO of Exxon Mobile to be Sec of State. The only administration that is more bought by corporation than Hillary is Donald Trump's.

Trump literally just told people what they want to hear with no idea what anything they were talking about meant or basic concepts of govt.

Didn't some Trump supporters in this forum say that they feel like they would be safer with Trump as president? Can you tell me if you still feel safer when our president elect only attends intel-briefing once a week compared to six times a week for Obama?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/intelligence-briefings-trump/

It's funny how each passing day, the people who fell for Trump's charade look more and more like a sucker.

I feel safer allowing the national security apparatus function without his input anyways.

http://www.yescalifornia.org/

Lets hope that this doesn't happen. Cali may have a point though, they have a tiny representation in the electoral college and congress compared to the population. Hopefully this pushes the US to adopt the popular vote for the presidency.

http://www.yescalifornia.org/

Lets hope that this doesn't happen. Cali may have a point though, they have a tiny representation in the electoral college and congress compared to the population. Hopefully this pushes the US to adopt the popular vote for the presidency.

I really hope this succeeds because it opens up the door for the Northeast to leave as well.

I really really hope the final plot twist is the CIA publishing video of Trump and Putin in bed together. Then it would all be clear why Trump is still defending Russia.

One thing I will Say. President Obama could go down at the Biggest puppet phony in the history books.

Not all his fault but just dragged America deeper into a black hole.
All this guy did was divide America into HATE-
Double the National Debt (No problem) No accountability, No transparency
The entire Middle East is a fucking Disaster zone. Syria Refuges (AWFUL)
America is at War with Islamic Fundamentilists. They hate us and want to kill U.S. Civilians at this point.

Obama Home Town of Chicago is exactly how the entire United States is feeling.
Income Inequality is destroying this country.

Now he is blaming the elections on RUSSIAN Hacks. REALLY---LOOK In the mirror you hypocrites. You lost the election because of the Democrats Scheming out Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. But keep blaming the Russians.
This is how I see the people in Washington Now. They are not real leaders they are Phonies (Fake People) That only enrich themselves and the people that help them get elected.

This is the reality to Obama who was nothing more than a Puppet for the Private Federal Reserve Bank to Loot the American Treasury into Bankruptcy by printing unlimited tax dollars to cover all the trillions in bad loans.

Notice our fearless leader is calling California his home in the future. Not going back home to Chicago.

I am not a Republican, But seriously the Democratic Liberals are delusional about having a balanced society.
They only care about being rich without actually working hard they just feel entitled because they believe they are smarter than regular hardworking families. And that my friends is why TRUMP is elected for Good or Bad. There was never a real choice for the Sheep and they realized Washington Insiders hated Trump.

Last edited:
He is blaming the Russians for hacking the elections because they did. Both the CIA and FBI have confirmed this.

I agree that he should have done more, earlier but it doesn't change the fact that the US election was tampered with by a foreign power.

He is blaming the Russians for hacking the elections because they did. Both the CIA and FBI have confirmed this.

I agree that he should have done more, earlier but it doesn't change the fact that the US election was tampered with by a foreign power.

Really what were the major news outlets doing? Trying to persuade the election for their own agenda. Our news networks that are supposed to be bias---what happened to Clinton 12% lead? It never exsisted just an agenda against the American people.

Basically saying don't waste your time in voting for trump.

I have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make but you would have been much better off under Clinton, or any Democratic president. You're clearly not the type who's going to benefit from the Trump economic agenda.

The polls had Clinton just a little less than 3 points ahead. She won by around 2 percent. The polls at the national level were fairly accurate. The state polls were inaccurate however.

More fake news please.

One thing I will Say. President Obama could go down at the Biggest puppet phony in the history books.

Not all his fault but just dragged America deeper into a black hole.
Double the National Debt (No problem) No accountability, No transparency
The entire Middle East is a fucking Disaster zone. Syria Refuges (AWFUL)
America is at War with Islamic Fundamentilists. They hate us and want to kill U.S. Civilians at this point.

Obama Home Town of Chicago is exactly how the entire United States is feeling.
Income Inequality is destroying this country.

Now he is blaming the elections on RUSSIAN Hacks. REALLY---LOOK In the mirror you hypocrites. You lost the election because of the Democrats Scheming out Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. But keep blaming the Russians.
This is how I see the people in Washington Now. They are not real leaders they are Phonies (Fake People) That only enrich themselves and the people that help them get elected.

This is the reality to Obama who was nothing more than a Puppet for the Private Federal Reserve Bank to Loot the American Treasury into Bankruptcy by printing unlimited tax dollars to cover all the trillions in bad loans.

Notice our fearless leader is calling California his home in the future. Not going back home to Chicago.

I am not a Republican, But seriously the Democratic Liberals are delusional about having a balanced society.
They only care about being rich without actually working hard they just feel entitled because they believe they are smarter than regular hardworking families. And that my friends is why TRUMP is elected for Good or Bad. There was never a real choice for the Sheep and they realized Washington Insiders hated Trump.

Now look what you've done. You should thank rifle for fulfilling your request.

Rifle, say whatever crazy shit you want but understand the Russian thing is real. I find it unsettling that Trump keeps dismissing it in public. I've tried to explain how blunt the Russians have been about their tactics before, I'm not gonna bother explaining again.

Does russia pose a real threat to us? No, we would crush them in an armed conflict. Right now they are banking on us being a bunch of indecisive pansies when they interfere and I really wish Obama had been firmer with Putin in the past.

Tl;dr I've been warning people about Putin's Russia for couple of years and no one listened. To me the notion of their interfering with the election was completely expected.

For the sake of our nation understand Russia is the enemy.

No he didn't. Racism and discrimination has always existed in the US and people like you who deny it are part of the problem. When minorities and marginalized people finally decided to not be quiet about it and to speak up, people in power like you dismiss it. When people who are discriminated against demand that they are to be treated as equal to white men, you fight them because you don't want to lose the privilege that comes with it. Rifleman, if you are not a minority or a marginalized person, you do not get to dismiss our struggle for better equality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back