New Red and Orange Line Cars

I don't ride the OL enough to know whether it's happening there too. Maybe it's a RL problem rather than a CRRC car problem?
I haven't noticed this issue on the Orange Line, but then again, I pay almost no attention whatsoever to the automated announcements. Ride it often enough, you just start to know where your stop is and how many you have to go before you get there.

I haven't noticed this issue on the Orange Line, but then again, I pay almost no attention whatsoever to the automated announcements. Ride it often enough, you just start to know where your stop is and how many you have to go before you get there.
I'm also completely aware of where I am on my regular lines, but hearing "Approaching Fields Corner" when I'm on the northside RL will never not get my attention!

I've only caught a new RL train a handful of times, but on my rides the station stop announcements were all correct. It might have just got out of whack - I see on Reddit the advice is to tell the motorperson, as they can reset it, but that seems impractical.

Whenever someone posts in this thread I can see it pop up on the homepage under transit and infrastructure, but then it doesnt show up when I go into the transit forum. Anyone know why this could be? I can only go to it by clicking it from the forum homepage or searching. Its annoying… Ive only noticed it with this thread.

26 RL cars now:

1727363313361.png

Back