Obama is a Failure!

^What an idiotic statement. The NYT, Washington Post, Boston Globe, NBC news, Al Jazeera, BBC, CBC are liberally biased and don't always report things "fair and balanced" either. Why aren't you complaining about those news organizations too?

Ok, enjoy life in your lala land. Oh wait, you can't because everyone is out to get you.

You really are worse off than I thought if you trust those mainstream media organizations. I can tell you're a prejudiced person and only tolerate people who agree with your way-of-life.

You really are worse off than I thought if you trust those mainstream media organizations. I can tell you're a prejudiced person and only tolerate people who agree with your way-of-life.

And what pray tell are the news organizations we should trust, Howie?

Edjumucate the masses here...inquiring minds want to know.

This is less of a response to you and more of a general one about my belief methodology:

I'm friends with quite a few republicans and enjoy debating and talking with them. In fact, I enjoy debating with anyone that can engage in civil discourse and use facts/intelligent arguments to support their point. The discourse between you and someone that disagrees with you strengthens your own beliefs during the debate process while also opening your eyes to the opposing view. Your complete opinion on a subject can never be formed if you always shut your ears to the opposition. It is for this reason that my beliefs are so strong because they've been tried, tested, and often adjusted.

^Great way of introducing a red-herring! Still doesn't address your prejudice against people who think differently than you.

From liberal leaning Time Magazine

Egypt: Relations with United States in ‘Turmoil’

(CAIRO) — Egypt’s foreign minister said Wednesday that relations between his country and the United States are in “turmoil” following Washington’s decision to suspend delivery of tanks, helicopters and fighter jets to Egypt.

The suspension, announced last week, came in response to the unrest in the wake of the July 3 military coup that ousted Mohammed Morsi, Egypt’s first freely elected president, and that led to the deaths of hundreds in police crackdowns.

In an interview with state-owned Al-Ahram newspaper, Egypt’s Foreign Minister Nabil Fahmy said that there is “unrest in relations” between the two countries, warning that the strain could affect the whole Middle East region. The interview was published Wednesday.

However, Fahmy said he was “not worried about this turmoil in relations,” because it’s also a chance for the two to “better evaluate their relationship in the future.”

The Obama administration’s decision to cut off military aid was meant as a warning that it no longer can be “business as usual” with Cairo, as President Barack Obama put it last week.

In announcing the decision, the State Department did not say how much of the $1.5 billion in annual military and economic aid to Egypt was affected. It held up the delivery of Apache helicopters, F-16 fighter jets, M1A1 Abrams tank kits, which are put together in Egyptian factories, and Harpoon anti-ship missiles.

But the U.S. decision is more of a symbolic slap than a punishing wound to Egypt’s new military-backed government for its slog toward a return to democratic rule.

The military-backed government enjoys the support of wealthy Gulf Arab states such as Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. These oil-rich states have poured billions of dollars into Egypt’s anemic coffers and to continue the common fight against Islamists.

The U.S. also is withholding $260 million in cash assistance to the government in Cairo until “credible progress” is made toward an inclusive government set up through free and fair elections.

The U.S. said it will keep providing support for health and education and counterterrorism, spare military parts, military training and border security and security assistance in the volatile Sinai Peninsula.

Near-daily attacks against Egyptian security forces and soldiers in Sinai have increasingly resembled a full-fledged insurgency.

We've noted it a million times before, but he doesn't seem to care.

I actually forgot to comment on this. The reason why the budget deficit is down is because Interest rates continue to hover at historical lows. What happens when they jump to 5 or 6, 7....10 % Can the Govt actually pay the interest on 17 Trillion debt outstanding and also cover the over 100 Trillion in Unfunded Liabilities over the next 10 years.

The Federal Reserve bank has put themselves in a spot to basically destroy themselves by never raising interest rates again. THEY CAN'T raise interest rates or the country defaults. The Fed has put themselves into CHECKMATE to either end Federal Reserve Bank or our Govt. Either they will destroy themselves or America files bankruptcy. It's Basic Math.

I actually forgot to comment on this. The reason why the budget deficit is down is because Interest rates continue to hover at historical lows. What happens when they jump to 5 or 6, 7....10 % Can the Govt actually pay the interest on 17 Trillion debt outstanding and also cover the over 100 Trillion in Unfunded Liabilities over the next 10 years.

The Federal Reserve bank has put themselves in a spot to basically destroy themselves by never raising interest rates again. THEY CAN'T raise interest rates or the country defaults. The Fed has put themselves into CHECKMATE to either end Federal Reserve Bank or our Govt. Either they will destroy themselves or America files bankruptcy. It's Basic Math.

The budget deficit is down because revenues are up, and the increase in spending is small.

If interest rates get to 10 percent, this will have the perverse effect of reducing the amount of debt outstanding.

Unfunded liabilities are not all coming due in the next 10 years.

The Fed can allow interest rates to rise without worrying about a government default. Interest rates have nothing to do with default.

The chasm of your ignorance, manifested by your expectation of national bankruptcy, cannot be traversed by mere mortals.

^^^^
I still can't figure out why the Right Wing Nuts hate Obama so much. Obama still has us on the same track as the entire Bush agenda.

Continuing Wars in the middle east (Check)
Supports Wall Street (Check)
Big Corporations like Monsanto (Check)
Deficits don't matter (Check)
Govt Spending gone wild (Check)

The only difference between Bush & Obama is that OBAMA election was based on lies about accountability, transparency and other garbage this guy spewed to get elected.

Obama is Bush--Bush is Obama. Same Puppet just a different party. That's how I see it.

Why do republicans hate Obama so much: because he's duplicitous.

I was no fan of Bush, but at least you always knew what you were getting…as opposed to Obama who speaks as if he were some holy amalgamation of Ghandi, MLK, JFK, and [unfortunately] Margaret Sanger while his actions/decisions clearly demonstrate otherwise. Case in point regarding Obama's drones:

"Two days after the UN released its [report] last week, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch released theirs. Those reports also follow a New York Times report that revealed the Obama administration considers all military-age males in a strike zone to be combatants, "unless there is explicit intelligence posthumously proving them innocent."

In other words, the administration appears to have a "kill them all and let God sort them out" approach."

…gotta love that word “posthumously”…

Well, looks like Obamacare is off to a good start!!!

J/K

Come on guys, lets give his people a chance to fix the website! In the end, Obamacare is a good thing for all of us!

Foreign powers are now taking advantage of a weak American president.

Jimmy Carter all over again!!!!!

Sarah says I told ya!

7zxk.jpg

And Putin says LOL.

Last edited:
Re: Praise Lord Helix!

Quick! At times like this we must consult with Lord Helix!

fossil.png

Oh for fucks sakes...even a broken clock is right twice a day.

^yup, even you can't admit she was correct. It stings doesn't it!? In the end, all you can do is call her names. Why not just man up and say, "yup, she was right."

Obviously you're "team" has won, at least in your own mind. I don't care if she's right about something from time to time, it doesn't stop her from being a opportunistic faux patriot who preys on the weakness and fear of old, white Americans.

^I'm not on Palin's team. Also, you're just using the "racist" card because you're desperate and you don't have an argument. Typical liberal ploy!

Back