Omni Hotel @ BCEC | Summer St | Seaport

WOW @BeeLine those are some amazing photos! Gave me a much better sense of the scale of the development.

Seeing this beginning to loom imposingly over the Westin, it makes me wonder how many employees (and regular guests) will move across the street to the Omni (from the Renaissance, too).

It's really hard to understate how big this will be, both from the viaduct and Summer St
IMG_3066

If the Omni is expected to open in 2021, will this view, next year at this time, basically be filled with the completed hotel (exterior), while the interior finish work is still ongoing?

Besides the new buildings by the cruiseport which are kind of their own thing, these are the first towers on summer st. Eventually Harbor sq will reach summer st as well, but these are going to be our first impression of what a street wall on this stretch of summer st looks and feels like. Pretty cool.

I will venture a guess that the concrete is specifically the wing that is just rooms and the steel portion has rooms and large span areas like lobbies and ballrooms and conference spaces and such?

Spot on... and they were able to get an additional level of rooms under the FAA cap by going CIP.

1AACFE6C-C66B-468E-8B83-0E3F0CC0EBDA.jpeg

Back