Pier 4 Condo Building (Former Anthony's site) | Seaport

I heard they did some of that around Logan for I think it was oysters don't quote me though.

This looks like one of the better roof decks in the whole city. The office tower has one as well. The more the merrier these are always huge hits for outings with people whether leisure or business, you cant have enough of these and they really do make cities better. Im happy to see how much emphasis we are now putting on ground floor retail and roof decks, these really make the city a much nicer place to be, its always better to have multiple options. The seaport alone has like 4 new roof decks already with more to come. You really cant go wrong with these, people love them. What we have now compared to what we used to have is a vast improvement with still more to come. Keep em comin!

I also like the addition of stairs in public spaces. We have stairs to the water here along with stairs over whatever is going under it for office space not sure what its going to be whether boat rental or dock rental Im not sure. These and DTX are going to be pretty big hits with people as DTX already has. I remember the Chiofaro's garage even had stairs leading down to the waterfront as well in the proposal so they are really trying to fit these in everywhere possible and thats great to see. These are another one of those small things that don't take much to build but add a lot for the pedestrian experience. We just need to pray for an observation deck at 111 federal st. and well be golden. Its weird that that was actually a requirement but they got around it with the great hall. Build both!

Last edited:
38725109991_43b5e725ac_b.jpg

24852160238_ce7b5cc414_b.jpg

The moment of truth is coming re: the facade. I really hope it lives up to expectations.

I don't know, I like the exterior design of this building but, with the views that this location offers, the window sizes seem to limit the views that the residents will have. This location, from an interior looking-outward perspective, definitely screams for more glass!

I don't know, I like the exterior design of this building but, with the views that this location offers, the window sizes seem to limit the views that the residents will have. This location, from an interior looking-outward perspective, definitely screams for more glass!

100% true. The windows on the sides and back of the building will be relatively small (except balcony doors). Fairly surprised they are going for as much as they are.

There's no sign of a façade sampler on site - or did I just miss it?

There's no sign of a façade sampler on site - or did I just miss it?

It’s not a great one (it’s small and probably doesn’t convey very well), but there is one next to the ICA. See posts #239 and #249 from Beeline. It shows up in the first photo of each photo series.

I thought that sampler was for the office building behind it?

Thanks, BeeLine!

Wow, that must be the hardest sample to translate into a vision of the building I have seen. I really have no idea how those various components will work on the building.

Same. It looks fascinating, but I can't picture it over the whole exterior.

I'm crossing my fingers for this one and Parcels M1 / M2.

Back