Pier 4 Condo Building (Former Anthony's site) | Seaport

From 3/3:

5ZdxCXS.jpg

EFX3Sx0.jpg

BMM5WJa.jpg

IeodKzl.jpg

jDurcS4.jpg

I wonder how those "sea steps" in front of Pier 4 are going to look a year from now. Mostly mossy?

Idk about everyone else but given the circumstances I think this looks good. The courthouse gives it a nice starting point, then you have deep blue glass, green glass, light reflective glass, brick at the court house, some balconies, and another step up from the water on the 50/22 lib side. 150 seaport is going to be awesome, and we all know the rest... no need to list.

Im liking it now lets address transit! I laughed at the gondola idea about as hard as possible but after seeing it done in brazil it may be crazy enough to work. I dont think for anything high capacity but to off set some capacity it could be something to consider. Idk Im interested to see where they go with that its either the stupidest idea of all time or its crazy enough to....help a bit.

It's time to start pushing for the green line to replace the silver line in the Seaport.

Green Line replacing the Silver Line would be a huge win.

What if we put a gondola in the silver line tunnel?

Everybody wins

What if we put a gondola in the silver line tunnel?

Everybody wins

+1 But what if instead of hanging from a wire we could give "the gondola" wheels and tracks to run on.

Really though... I thought the brain trust was settled on just using some fraction of that $100 million that the developer owes for improving transportation to just buy some more silver line buses and hire some more drivers to increase capacity and frequency and then maybe a few million for some other small improvements to make the existing mass transit investments work better.

So this is generally the green line idea right? What about doing this with red?

Sorry if this has already been posted (and I have a feeling it may have been), but is it already known which restaurant(s) will be in the Pier 4 condos?

Sorry if this has already been posted (and I have a feeling it may have been), but is it already known which restaurant(s) will be in the Pier 4 condos?

Hopefully something with at least a nod to Anthony's.

I really like how the balconies look (like boxes attached to the building, very different from the usual residential balconies) but I can't help but wonder when/how they'll be attached to the building. Will they be attached as one piece and somehow attached to the existing structure. It looks like there is a built-in slot on which the balcony structure will rest but it's hard to tell from the photos. Thoughts?

Back