Pier 4 Condo Building (Former Anthony's site) | Seaport

The balconies will definitely add some much needed contrast as well! Gonna be a great looking building!

Another building not in any rush whatsoever. A full year and half ago this thing was under construction. LOL -- Wait sorry 2.5 years. Thats crazy

Another building not in any rush whatsoever. A full year and half ago this thing was under construction. LOL -- Wait sorry 2.5 years. Thats crazy

Typically, I would agree. But I think in this case, it appeared that the activity was fairly constant overall and that building the facade is taking a long time due to the complexities involved. This isn't just slapping on glass panes and pre-cast panels. You probably already know, but the work is pretty well documented in the various photos.

But yes, even I wish it would just finish up already.

The Harbor Walk along and around this will be awesome!

ILmLSDoNcIdTJ6acYE7pv4azzIaNV7zkWKKHvcS0kk1XHaQ1tCAsc1EOwuere2vjJuIVo3g5gLkHhCk43iu3KmLi0Bdnm8yW_pWuyAjMsyrVB-1Ia-amS59yx8ktOy8Xm-bIM0VRgZ0=w1230-h922-no

zq_IDUdb7FWptjrmf-Gr3COzYEJsRLrJX9khyujxiQI_93OTL5ZhHTMGBMJNLylLbOh3P71-anEfzSLwBXkjKFn2U7ISvp32zy7t50NaZUXr2zbfsYqDnOLQ6xQXvq0mLQuwXLCfNJg=w1230-h922-no

-9z7d72_YExADJf07uHWRWEKJGt5ev_NdXRWqYzw1gLlkpxA4ekDAFGDRQNJcZTpCSIURySh6TZq0OQMAnxvnGZZeDkbjdxkuMU7TILnPlzQnVjtJaW7H8i2CGTKaVYYqKuTGSpRdBM=w1230-h922-no

CKrfEvRICnt4dNQNWbbfaS_rojAxPK9ETWurcYtQ9FYvxLcz3J0elPCYIfAoUktICod-MvK8cUT-s5VQGueNRj3g4e0KjyQAUR0o1ptxtqKgCqiWBt5BP5xwKbzV7IygtLI6PPIUYds=w1230-h922-no

As I hoped, the balconies have saved this building, and have actually made this thing one of the highlights for the seaport. An odd occurrence because I typically hate balconies and find they normally ruin an otherwise decent building.

I think this is coming out really well although I don't particularly like glass curtains at both ends of it...

This is supposed to be ready for "early 2019" deliveries. I don't see how that will be possible. There is still a lot of interior work left to be done, to say nothing about the exterior and landscaping that is still open.

This is supposed to be ready for "early 2019" deliveries. I don't see how that will be possible. There is still a lot of interior work left to be done, to say nothing about the exterior and landscaping that is still open.

Are these units being "delivered" fully finished, or is a lot of the finish detail being completed after the initial unit closing?

What an odd spot for a microwave. I am cancelling my purchase

Back