Pier 4 Office Building | 140 Northern Ave | Seaport

Re: Pier 4 Office Tower | 140 Northern Ave | Seaport

3HO9Atl.jpg

B2le5eS.jpg

I am not sure if I like the disheveled sides or if they are just a distant cousin of offset windows.

I am not sure if I like the disheveled sides or if they are just a distant cousin of offset windows.

I liked them a lot more in the renders, but I'll hold my judgment until the final finishes are complete.

That shot above looking down Seaport Blvd. towards the ICA has me fully on board with the idea they need to start mixing up materials here.
Too much glass!

^ I agree overall but here you're literally seeing a zoomed in shot of one of the two tiny slivers of glass on the residential in that pic. In person its a ginormous blob of white precast.

^ I agree overall but here you're literally seeing a zoomed in shot of one of the two tiny slivers of glass on the residential in that pic. In person its a ginormous blob of white precast.

To add to this point, the Pier 4 condos in front of the office building also won't be all glass.

I think we've reached peak glass box. The buildings are starting to blend together into a collection of indistinct cubes.

Back