Pierce Boston (née The Point )| Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

It definitely feels like its picked up the pace. Remember this is also going to be taller than it looks because of the mechanical penthouse going on top.

This building really carries the city westward. This and the new balance complex are making the city stretch much longer. Allston yards will also greatly affect this too. The city is expanding outward everywhere. The seaport, gcg, nst, north point, fenway....

I remember watching this thing being cladded before winter even started. This is taking sooooo long....Almoooost done though.

From Northeastern:

33913062991_c028db260e_c.jpg

33199904174_4600b996f2_h.jpg

I think this tower gets the most pictures. Were really taking a ton of pictures of this building, shows how excited we are about it, how much its universally liked and how good it looks, it really is a photogenic building as well so its hard to take a bad picture of it.

I like how if its dark or cloudy the glass becomes a deep blue that you cant see through that almost looks painted on. Then in direct sun its a very light green/blue and very reflective.

I mean I took a picture of it because I wanted to test the new zoom lens I got but your explanation sounds better.

I think this tower gets the most pictures. Were really taking a ton of pictures of this building, shows how excited we are about it, how much its universally liked and how good it looks, it really is a photogenic building as well so its hard to take a bad picture of it.

While I don't disagree with you on this building being a crowd-pleaser, I think it's so highly photographed because it has (sadly) been the tallest tower added to Boston in the last year. We'd be seeing a lot more pictures of other, larger projects if most of them weren't still holes in the ground or not even started at all. I predict a deluge of CSC pics once that passes its halfway point, as well as a flood of pics for Congress Street Garage, North Station, and SST if that ever gets built.

^ yea I agree. Thank you guys for the pictures as well, they were much better than mine haha. I only have an iPhone so I try to get good angles to make up for the lack of HQ.

Back