Pierce Boston (née The Point )| Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

5OG5uWMh.jpg

This facade could be less boring. Just saying.

cca

From this vantage point, which is one that millions of people will see over time, it looks great. Its not some 30 stories in the air drone shot, people will see this every day and I think its pretty interesting.

pierce-gallery-img-003.jpg

Just realized this based on the above render: are they planning to remove the right turn from Boylston to Brookline? That's what it looks like.

Just realized this based on the above render: are they planning to remove the right turn from Boylston to Brookline? That's what it looks like.

That wouldn't be a bad idea - it jams traffic due to the crosswalk signals on Brookline and with two new streets connecting Brookline and Boylston it's not necessary anymore.

^^ I've been waiting for someone to post this view -- well done!

^ Yeah agreed. 'downtown' just got a mile longer.

Going to have to fix up the fens a bit now to make the connection between the two sides of boylston.

GREAT angle shot, 02124!. Wow, the folks in the upper floors of the Pierce will have one helluva view of the Boston Marathon Finish!

I wonder if the BAA will be as petty as the Globe Sox in complaining about that. :D

Amazing, you can actually see this from Cambridge Street in Winchester just before you cross into Arlington.

Amazing, you can actually see this from Cambridge Street in Winchester just before you cross into Arlington.

Question -- it will be quite some time before `1 Dalton rises above the background clutter

With Pierce effectively topped-out and its crane gone in the next couple of months -- where do we look for High Inspiration until 1 Dalton sometime in the late Spring??

Question -- it will be quite some time before `1 Dalton rises above the background clutter

With Pierce effectively topped-out and its crane gone in the next couple of months -- where do we look for High Inspiration until 1 Dalton sometime in the late Spring??

^The Prudential Christmas Tree!!! :)

Back