Radian (Dainty Dot) | 120 Kingston Street | Chinatown

Filenes Tower is going to improve that vantage point by 500%.

The Radian is the State Street building's little buddy.

Haha...that's what I think every time I see them together! It's like the State Street building is introducing "Jr." at a family reunion, or something. (Not a carbon copy of Dad, but look at him and you know he's his son.)

Haha...that's what I think every time I see them together! It's like the State Street building is introducing "Jr." at a family reunion, or something. (Not a carbon copy of Dad, but look at him and you know he's his son.)

b90940f019542ed589620fe94e1985e5

Toonie -- I guess Mom must be 111 Huntington for the curves :=]

Last edited:
The crown (for lack of a better term) was lit tonight. Sorry no pics.

Though not all of it was lit up, most of what you can't see from this angle was dark.

12762309774_9b601a1b62_b.jpg

Last edited:
Toonie -- I guess Mom must be 111 Huntington for the curves :=]

I kind of think that the Prudential and Hancock are wealthy businessmen, trying to keep their distance, with 111 Huntington their butler, trundling back and forth between them.

And I see 111 Huntington as the queen to the Pru's king. And who knows...maybe she's looking longingly towards debonair Mr. Hancock down the way.

And I see 111 Huntington as the queen to the Pru's king. And who knows...maybe she's looking longingly towards debonair Mr. Hancock down the way.

She's definitely looking. Her man the Pru is an old money dude, who, while never a looker to begin with, seems to becoming more and more stiff each year. Younger new money Hancock is closer to her age, a little taller, still flashy after all these years and downright looks like a lot more fun. She knows she needs to make a move before that tall, skinny curvy thing shows up at Copley.

Back