South End Infill and Small Developments

"A real estate developer has proposed 216,000 square feet of new construction in the South End — only this time, it’s not a luxury residential project.
Nordblom Development Co. has proposed building the office space at 321 Harrison Ave., a parcel that’s adjacent to an existing 11-story office building and 300-space parking garage. The existing office, located at 1000 Washington St., is primarily leased by the commonwealth’s division of capital asset management and maintenance."

http://media.bizj.us/view/img/8493932/321-harrison-ave*750xx1461-822-16-0.png

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/real_estate/2016/02/nordblom-proposing-to-build-office-atop-south-end.html

qWteKRt.jpg

Forget the actual address of this but it's on mass Ave. You can see them adding floors with wood framing

ICCypnU.jpg

Peeking inside the church at 135 Shawmut

qWteKRt.jpg

Forget the actual address of this but it's on mass Ave. You can see them adding floors with wood framing

I believe this is the conversion of the Renbrandt building @ 659 Mass. Ave.

Poor old Hotel Alexandra in the background. What a crime!

Re: the office building proposed for 321 Harrison Ave. According to this Boston Globe article, Nordblom bought the building at 1000 Washington in 2006 and sold it in 2014 but is co-partnering with Rubenstein Partners on the development (this is the "old" Boston Herald parking garage, yes, or is that a block down?).

Nordblom was the owner/developer of 345 Harrison Ave (Graybar), next door. Bought it in 2012 for $14 million but sold that in 2014 for $32.15 million to UDR, a real estate investment trust.

Re: the office building proposed for 321 Harrison Ave. According to this Boston Globe article, Nordblom bought the building at 1000 Washington in 2006 and sold it in 2014 but is co-partnering with Rubenstein Partners on the development (this is the "old" Boston Herald parking garage, yes, or is that a block down?).

Nordblom was the owner/developer of 345 Harrison Ave (Graybar), next door. Bought it in 2012 for $14 million but sold that in 2014 for $32.15 million to UDR, a real estate investment trust.

The old Teradyne garage. 1000 Washington (office building) = 321 Harrison (garage facing the Pike). Fronting on Washington, Harrison and Herald.

The Globe article is about a completely different home, which is already completed and lived in.

By "this place" I meant the place in the article. My posting had nothing to do with anything previously on this thread, hence why I posted it...

Back