State Street HQ | One Congress | Bulfinch Crossing | West End

king_vibe

Reaction score
gotta say -- after doing lots of travel by car and plane the past couple weeks and seeing this bad-boy (fancy gal?) from the north, the familiar CRB view, logan, flight arrivals/departures, and from higher floors of avalon n. station -- i.... kinda even like the "fat" side. the proportions are 100% working imho. what a stunner.
The fat side is the best side. It's great.

chrisbrat

Reaction score
6/2

IMG_1641 by David Z, on Flickr
I know this thing is still under construction (duh) and presumably the unlit floors towards the top are just a byproduct of... whatever, but I'm already anticipating the OCD/anxiety I'm going to be having whenever one or more of the lighting strips is out (I'm looking at you, Avalon North Station and Saltonstall Building).

Gunner02

Reaction score
I know this thing is still under construction (duh) and presumably the unlit floors towards the top are just a byproduct of... whatever, but I'm already anticipating the OCD/anxiety I'm going to be having whenever one or more of the lighting strips is out (I'm looking at you, Avalon North Station and Saltonstall Building).
Valid concern but this thing is in another league as those. This will have such a prominent impact, like the lights on the Zakim, I don't see that kind of laziness being tolerated by State Street, developers, etc.