State Street HQ | One Congress | Bulfinch Crossing | West End

IMG_7154.jpg

From North Station

Theres still hope, paging robert stern. A couple of his earlier buildings I would say were corny but the recent stuff going up in nyc is incredible. We need about 3 downtown especially near north station to balance the old with the new.

I think this all the time - a 35-40 story Robert Stern building made from high quality limestone would fit right in anywhere from North Station through the Back Bay.

Theres still hope, paging robert stern. A couple of his earlier buildings I would say were corny but the recent stuff going up in nyc is incredible. We need about 3 downtown especially near north station to balance the old with the new.

I think this all the time - a 35-40 story Robert Stern building made from high quality limestone would fit right in anywhere from North Station through the Back Bay.

Definitely, the clarendon and 222 berkeley are 2 of his works in the back bay, pretty nice buildings. Id love to see something like 1228 madisson though in nyc built near north station to add some variation of height and texture over there. We need something taller to break up the plateau and we need a few shorter buildings to step back from the charles as well.

A couple of these would do wonders for downtown and especially north station
Rendering-of-1228-Madison-Illustration-by-Grain.jpg

So close to a Ferriss style there. They just needed to portray it facing the corner, instead of the front facade.

Definitely, the clarendon and 222 berkeley are 2 of his works in the back bay, pretty nice buildings. Id love to see something like 1228 madisson though in nyc built near north station to add some variation of height and texture over there. We need something taller to break up the plateau and we need a few shorter buildings to step back from the charles as well.

A couple of these would do wonders for downtown and especially north station
Rendering-of-1228-Madison-Illustration-by-Grain.jpg
If the Ames building went to 30 floors...
E0153DCA-5E27-4AC7-9F00-F32C4B0BB1C4.jpeg

I think we're on pace for this thing to top out 2nd or 3rd week of July?

Back