State Street HQ | One Congress | Bulfinch Crossing | West End

Bringing this over here because there are multiple shots by NAIOP Massachusetts of models that I'm not sure have been shared on this site. Also a few more really cool views, but here's the models.

Bulfinch Crossing Tour by NAIOP Massachusetts, on Flickr

It looks like a great tour

The lady in green is facing the wrong way!

I think that it'll look sort of like a mini World Trade Center when it's all done!! :giggle:

20210925_174211.jpg
20210925_182110.jpg

I really hope they don't skimp on the mechanical penthouse materials. It could easily deter from the rest of the design if some cheap, poorly painted aluminum is put up.

I know I'll get alot of smack for this. This project and the others in the development are alot better than what was and by no means the worst of any in the city but I'm really disappointed with this tower.

The Sudbury came out alot better than I thought it would but I'm really not liking the glass on this tower. The renders made it look like it would have a nice light blue tint to the glass. This is looking like South Station's Glass in it's renders. It never really reflects the sky like the Hancock does and I guess it at least doesn't look like the hue of the Hancock glass(no building in Boston should ever have the same hue as the Hancock. The Hancock owns that color and does a great job with it.)

Hope when the other building get built around it and the garage isn't over the road any more it will distract my eyes from the burning the glass causes me.

I really hope they don't skimp on the mechanical penthouse materials. It could easily deter from the rest of the design if some cheap, poorly painted aluminum is put up.
Will mostly be covered by the glass fins.

When you look at renders that are honest about the mechanicals situation on the roof Im not so sure:
74BF690A-B4A5-4FFA-AF27-B525F6E1DD20.jpeg

Most renders purposely left out the circular screen on the roof. You can see the top of the concrete core but the metal screen is literally left out or made invisible
Rendering-by-Neoscape-courtesy-of-HYM-BulfinchCrossing_Aerial_Close_Final_mod-1278x977.jpg

The top render matches the steel that is already going up on the roof. Hopefully it doesnt stick out too much and we dont have another millennium tower situation, but its not gonna be invisible or blocked completely by any means.

Last edited:

Back