State Street HQ | One Congress | Bulfinch Crossing | West End

832E4735-6512-4837-A06F-2E50D88135FF.jpeg

5254AC72-7B5B-4E54-8FDB-A03A3C2C3B5E.jpeg

The thingy on the top of the tower that's shaped like a big T, what is it used for? :unsure:

The thingy on the top of the tower that's shaped like a big T, what is it used for? :unsure:
Window washing platform crane. Platform is likely resting on that balcony area beside the mechanicals screen (you can faintly see the two cables descending from the crane) . That would be the access point for crews.

Window washing platform crane. Platform is likely resting on that balcony area beside the mechanicals screen (you can faintly see the two cables descending from the crane) . That would be the access point for crews.

Thanks! :)

This building is way too wide. Grotesquely wide. And that curtain wall looks like something out of the 70s. The raised, metallic mullions contrast starkly with the blue glass, making the skin look busy and negating any sensual effect the building's smoothly curving facade might have had otherwise.

What an enormous disappointment this one turned out to be.

I wonder how long we are going to play the window game here. Why wouldn't there be an assumption for breakage/loss so you can actually window up the whole friggin thing on time.

I wonder how long we are going to play the window game here. Why wouldn't there be an assumption for breakage/loss so you can actually window up the whole friggin thing on time.

That's a custom curve, so you likely need custom windows for each "column" of windows. Same thing happened with One Dalton, and there was some more info available on here about the ridiculous multi-country supply chain those followed.

I don't think there's much of a rush here. COO won't be granted until the garage is down.

I hope the extended and continuous shutdown of the green line next month shows some significant progress on that front...

Back