Suffolk Dorms / Modern Theatre | Washington St | Downtown Crossing

Re: Suffolk Dorms / Modern Theatre

He's really good, like Nick Cage good!

Herald is for really dumb people and really smart people.

The Globe is for the middle.

^ Remind me when the Herald last won a Pulitzer.

I agree the Herald would be better for riding the T. And Both globe and Herald are good for sports.

There's really not much left to either one of them,I'm able to read all three in the time it used to take me to read one! Even the Sunday papers are a lot smaller, but more expensive! Still beats sitting on the T with nothing to do!

Herald is the Reader's Digest version of the Globe.

I agree the Herald would be better for riding the T. And Both globe and Herald are good for sports.

I wish this were true, but if I want fun with tabloid puns, I always go New York Post (no idea why it gets sold in Boston...maybe it's because of people like me?)

The NY Post is generally better for tabloid puns but the inappropriateness/amazingness of the herald the day after michael jackson died (fade to blacko) will be hard to top.

Herald readers: Bitter toward their government.

Globe readers: Bitter toward their parents.

Metro readers: can't spell bitter.

^^Or just cheap bastards who don't want to shell out $1/day to read Howie Carr drooling all over himself during our 15 minute train ride in the morning.

read all three=bored T rider!

Re: Suffolk new arts building

There might have been a thread for this project but I couldnt find it upon a quick search...
a rendering of the new art building Suffolk is constructing on Beacon Hill, from the Chan Krieger website (http://www.chankrieger.com):

where exactly on that site?

Back