The Benjamin & VIA (née One Seaport Square) | Parcels B-C@Seaport Sq. | Seaport

Just checked out Bonobos's website. Actually seems pretty cool and will be looking forward to giving them a try when it opens.

Bonobos already has a location on Newbury - I love shopping there. I really really hope that the Walmart thing is just for the logistics and not the materials. I asked one of the employees about it and they seemed to think it wouldn't affect operations, just top-level ownership. Sort of like when McD's bought Chipotle for a bit. Here's hoping.

Bonobos already has a location on Newbury - I love shopping there. I really really hope that the Walmart thing is just for the logistics and not the materials. I asked one of the employees about it and they seemed to think it wouldn't affect operations, just top-level ownership. Sort of like when McD's bought Chipotle for a bit. Here's hoping.

Bonobos is now opening in the Pru, as well.

Chipotle would NOT be a good example right now, haha! But thanks for the tip on Newbury

Probably been posted but I'm on mobile 90% of the time so apologies but when do move ins start?

Looks like Sweetgreen and Cafe Nero are also going into the Via. As much as I like both places, there are already both just 0.3 miles (6min walk) away in Fort Point. I'm sure it makes some sense though. Sweetgreen will have lots of customers coming in from Equinox.

It's becoming clearer by the day; People moaning in the Globe about over how the Seaport has been so obscenely ruined may have egg on their faces in a few years.

When is Equinox scheduled to open? They've been selling memberships for months out of their little sales office and I heard they aren't giving customers a date yet.

Looks like Sweetgreen and Cafe Nero are also going into the Via. As much as I like both places, there are already both just 0.3 miles (6min walk) away in Fort Point. I'm sure it makes some sense though. Sweetgreen will have lots of customers coming in from Equinox.

Another entry for my upcoming case-study entitled "The Sweetgreen Apocalypse" in which I study the marketing-powered 3rd-wave, post-Chipotle mixed use developments in cities like Seattle, DC, Boston, etc.

I have no idea how Sweetgreen is so popular. It's salad that isn't really that much better than a grocery store salad bar, that is way way overpriced.

I'd like to see some competition like Chop't or one of the other salad concepts that are in the mid atlantic

Ah yes. Honeygrow is opening at the GW building at 100 Northern as well.

Okay so to round up what's opening here....

- L.L. Bean
- Equinox
- ICON Movie Theater
- Kings Bowling
- Sweetgreen
- Bank of America
- La Colombe Coffee
- Caffe Nero
- 75 on Seaport Square (new sibling of 75 Chestnut)
- Tuscan Kitchen
- Filson
- Bonobos
- Mr. Sid
- Seaport Barbers

Any others I'm forgetting?

- L.L. Bean
- Equinox
- ICON Movie Theater
- Kings Bowling
- Sweetgreen
- Bank of America
- La Colombe Coffee
- Caffe Nero
- Tuscan Kitchen
- Filson
- Bonobos
- Mr. Sid
- Seaport Barbers

Scorpion Bar

- L.L. Bean
- Equinox
- ICON Movie Theater
- Kings Bowling
- Sweetgreen
- Bank of America
- La Colombe Coffee
- Caffe Nero
- Tuscan Kitchen
- Filson
- Bonobos
- Mr. Sid
- Seaport Barbers

Also the sibling to 75 on Liberty Wharf..which is also about 0.4 miles down the street. I think all we're missing here is another Legal's Seafood.

DISCLAIMER: This was part of old marketing materials for 10 Farnsworth

Previously (suggested) retail also included:
  1. Apple Store
  2. Michael Kors
  3. Lulu Lemon
  4. A number of generic sounding restaurants including: Creative Juice, Toro Toro, Hakkasan, and Catch
I do not think any of the above stores/restaurants are currently slated to move into the base of the The Benjamin and Via buildings.

CfPflAlW4AEjPOw.jpg:large

586f8bf6bb97524250000386.jpeg

Toro Toro is a restaurant with locations in Miami, DC and Dubai. Not the same as Toro in the south end. I believe this is a steakhouse or sorts.

Luke's Lobster and Lululemon window vinyls went up today.

Updated list (as of 8/1/2017):

ACTIVITIES
- Equinox Gym
- ICON Movie Theater
- Kings Bowling

FOOD/DINING
- Luke's Lobster
- Sweetgreen
- La Colombe Coffee
- Caffe Nero
- 75 on Seaport Square
- Tuscan Kitchen
- Scorpion Bar

SHOPPING
- Lululemon Athletica
- Filson
- Bonobos
- Mr. Sid
- Warby Parker

SERVICES
- Bank of America
- Seaport Barbers

Last edited:
According to Catherine Carlock from the Boston Business Journal, Warby Parker is also joining the shopping mix.

Back