The Casco | 201 Federal Street | Portland

Our first move in is scheduled for January 20th. Really hope Landry French pulls this off!
If Landry-French has a TARDIS there are a few sites I'd really like a tour of! 😉

I drove by last weekend... seeing the lights, Sheetrock etc. on on those lower floor rooms on Temple looked great!

Our first move in is scheduled for January 20th. Really hope Landry French pulls this off! But even more exciting - might need to start a new thread here!!!!! Stay tuned!!!! ~ C

I'm assuming you mean February 20th. Any chance you might still be able to offer us a tour sometime in Feb/March? Would love to get a peak at the completed project if you can find time in your schedule.

I'm assuming you mean February 20th. Any chance you might still be able to offer us a tour sometime in Feb/March? Would love to get a peak at the completed project if you can find time in your schedule.
Sorry. Yes. Feb 20th. Clearly in denial about it being February. They are trying to deliver floors 1-15 in first round. 15-18 will be mid March if we are lucky. So I would say March is a better time for a tour. Still no word on sign install. ~ C

Guys!! 14th Floor. View of Mt Washington! - C
IMG_7657.jpeg

As a native westerner I can assure you it's not. LOL More like a mighty mole hill.
Hey for us east coast guys that is absolutely a mountain. Our own mini mountain. Now go hike it :) I hiked to the top in 1994 only to see guys driving up to the summit. Some will argue Washington is more challenging than the trails on the west coast mountain ranges.

I drove by last night and saw that the scaffolding and barriers have been removed, and both Temple and Federal Streets have been restored to two-way traffic! Congratulations on reaching the "getting out of everyone's way" milestone!

IMG_5262.jpeg

I must say that the Union/Temple Street corridor is looking quite substantial nowadays! If we could just add some height to the top of the Temple Street garage. :)

Last edited:

Back