The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

Speech impediment is a funny way to describe a Boston accent lol. I heard nothing weird but a guy whos probably from one of the rougher areas of Boston. He aint a Kennedy I can tell that much.

Anyways I hadnt realized how much floor space it adds to the garden interior itself, thats great to see.

I kinda agree he sounded a little funny, not his normal self. I think maybe they asked him to pronounce his R's more? It sounded like he had marbles in his mouth. He's no young guy these days maybe he had a stroke or something we dont know about.

There's a great photo tour of the Star Market and interior spaces at Hub on Causeway for those who can get past the paywall for BBJ.

Last edited:
What's up with the narrator in that video? I don't think I've ever witnessed a promotional video with a narrator with a speech impediment until now...

He is not speech-impaired, he is other-voiced. You are a voiceist.

Whoever put together that slideshow seems to think that the residential tower is actually the office tower.

There's a great photo tour of the Star Market and interior spaces at Hub on Causeway for those who can get past the paywall for BBJ.

One of the pictures shows a circle in the middle of the new concourse and it marks where the puck used to be dropped at center ice. Pretty cool.

65,000 sq ft Star Market will be the largest grocery store in New England.

1500 seat live music venue.

Boston based Rapid 7 cyber security hq located in the base.

Verizon leasing 440k sq ft in the tower and the office space is nearly 100% lease committed.

Td Garden expanding by 50k sq ft across multiple upper levels for $100 million renovation.

TD Garden will be first arena in the country to have a smart technelevator and ticket processing system. 6 destination dispatch elevators allow members to scan tickets and be taken directly to private entrances.

Last edited:
I have been going through the supermarket stats too. Could they just mean the biggest Star Market in New England?

See the slide immediately after where they say "downtown Boston's largest store." The "in New England" is definitely a typo. It's supposed to say downtown Boston.

Last edited:
I thought that was iffy. I figured somewhere... not in the downtown core of a large city would have a bigger grocery store... like anywhere New Hampshire. It does look big though still looks to be 2 floors.

yada

yada

new

new
PORCH_VIEW_800.gif

"The office tower’s most dramatic elements are two-story bump-outs that extend from the corners on several levels, providing bright, open work areas with wide, two-story stairwells connecting floors." (Gensler)

Ill admit its starting to grow on me. I like the street level view above too.

Back