The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

If you are traveling to Boston, it is probably for work or vacation and in either case, you aren't coming for the room itself, but the location. The room is just somewhere to sleep and shower.

I think you need to do some research on what the citizenM brand is and how big the rooms are. The prices are on the high end for rooms the size of walk-in closets.

I wasn't actually dissing the rooms. It actually has some appeal to me, I'm just saying they're keeping prices down by using space efficiently.

Thats a lot goin on from this side of the city. More than I ever thought I would see.

If you are traveling to Boston, it is probably for work or vacation and in either case, you aren't coming for the room itself, but the location. The room is just somewhere to sleep and shower.

Respectfully, your statement generally applies to 1-3 star hotels. Higher end lodgings put a lot of work into the aesthetics and amenities of their rooms and suites because guests expect more than a carpeted cell to shower, shit, and sleep.

Wow that's a really great last shot DZ

Thanks! Be sure to check out all the rest of the picture posts above too, starting with the Beeline ones in Post 4065. Ditto on the Bulfinch Residential thread.

Thanks! Be sure to check out all the rest of the picture posts above too, starting with the Beeline ones in Post 4065. Ditto on the Bulfinch Residential thread.

Thanks for the heads up on all the other pics above, would have totally missed them. Wow, amazing pics from both of you guys! You two, and the rest of you who post pics, thanks again from an out of towner like me!

Yes, from another out of towner, thanks to you guys for hitting these projects from so many viewpoints.

Thanks for the heads up on all the other pics above, would have totally missed them. Wow, amazing pics from both of you guys! You two, and the rest of you who post pics, thanks again from an out of towner like me!

Great shots BeeLine. Thank you. I love the ones looking up Canal Street to the main entrance.It really speaks to the benefit of having trees in the streetscape. It is a very inviting scene.

Back