The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

It's a great shot (now). But it looks like the 1st and (coming soon) 2nd fatties
will eventually blot out everything near Post Office Sq and beyond.

Holy crap, the mother ship has landed. The massing around the North Station area is awesome, and the Zakim Bridge completes the look.

That's an awesome pic for sure! I wouldn't call the massing awesome though, particularly once the Hub office tower and Longfellow Tower are done. Most of the downtown skyline is going to be completely blocked out from that angle. In particular, the office tower is going to minimize the effect of the residential, which was supposed to be the taller building. We will forever lament what could have been. From an overall aesthetic standpoint, cutting that tower was a huge mistake.

From 7/26. Click in to view larger.

IMG_4289 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_4345 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_4348 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_4361 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_4374 by David Z, on Flickr

CitizenM signage is visible on the webcam, and there's a break in the construction fencing in front of the entrance

Are the cranes to the far side of the picture for the Lomasney Way project? If so that will fit in nicely on this photo.

1) As always, thanks for the wonderful pics, BeeLine.

2) Due to two recent crane-related accidents (one here, and one at a nearby site), there was a temporary 'hold' placed on the use of cranes for raising steel (effectively putting hitting the pause-button on the building's vertical growth). Does anyone know if the hold has been lifted yet, and if not, if it's expected to be a matter of weeks or months?

According to the contractor and the city the project is moving forward with heavier oversight.

From UHub

The Star Market in the Hub on Causeway is hiring now, looks like a fall opening.

BLDUP reports that Rapid7 has now moved in, and has posted a few photos of their interior:

TXM7MJ4i3InIj4rI2d-Ccavpf4Y_GMYT7rFGf4n8Zy5YF6tl39O7T3BNvrdrEhBJFAiXNQyf5dcnPUALWmz5Rn-8K3HwNFjbXeagrJFEdE-rFycsCLUmnwT8I23WM3MUVOqeRW6a

S_3Xx9BpDz7JOK7-FVhHua4oLQaQ_7wZjRit9-vZB1Hm9Fc2iq_VXrf3C3VmeqqIMYRXihVIKqEJiaAHDlfrYCN7rLExoZ1Q-Q0c7PIxki07iQUKaRPA8JQ1ZNC30h3rADMbwZsv

Back