The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

Garden/DN Staff just announced the new seats are coming out
to be ripped out and returned to the old, more spacious format.

Yea if they just move them a bit really just labor, not sure though. Regardless it will be well worth any cost to have a great fan experience.

thumbnail_IMG_0560.jpg

2. Banners - Closed for Event (Sorry for quality)
thumbnail_IMG_0557.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0555.jpg

...not sure how weight watchers can solve a legroom problem.
Maybe that's an issue with Byonce -- but its first and foremost a Sports Arena -- I don't recall being too woried about the seats in the old Baston Gahdn -- and most every time I was there it was an obstructed view seat
Well I'll quality that -- I was at one Bruins - Canadians match where there was a post directly in front of me -- I finally traded with my buddy to watch the last period and the post then blocked my view of the only goal scored in the entire contest -- go figure!

That screen is pretty sick. Hopefully the Sox make the playoffs again next year because I'd love watch a game there.

So are we going to see some sort of LED Marquee display near the atrium/entrance area? These seem to feature prominently in the early renderings, but so far, no sign of them. That seems like a fairly significant miss in a project like this.

“A New Boston Sports Bar Houses The Largest LED Screen In The East Coast!”

EGt7fdoX0AEy9LX

“The largest LED tv screen in the east coast is located right around the corner from the TD Garden. Dubbed the "Dream Screen" the tv is 39.5-foot diagonal LED television that is claimed to be the largest on-screen sports viewing experience in the city of Boston.”
Link

-I think its safe to say that this has been a MASSIVE success, and still more parts to come. This has actually made this end of the city THE place to be for games, and soon with the food hall, concert hall, theater... the place to be in general. What an incredible addition this is and Boston is a better city because of it.

Last edited:

Back