Troy Boston (formerly Albany St Hotel) | 275 Albany Street | South End

This one's shaping up real nicely - maybe they could put a scrim up on the side showing the old whale mural that it's now blocking!

15296747949_7efe761d31_b.jpg

Wow, I count five large construction projects in this picture! And I believe that all of them are residential.

^ Yup, the views from this angle are pretty impressive right meow!

15360845489_4cd0d9cabe_b.jpg

It's a reference to one of the greatest comedies ever made (thanks KZ, I chuckled). Though I can't figure out how Broken Lizard hasn't made a better than average movie since (and I think I'm being generous).

They're making a Super Troopers 2!!!

It's a reference to one of the greatest comedies ever made (thanks KZ, I chuckled). Though I can't figure out how Broken Lizard hasn't made a better than average movie since (and I think I'm being generous).

Beerfest was magnificent if you were in college while watching it (aka getting irresponsibly drunk at 1pm on a Tuesday was socially acceptable). My friends and I had many a drink while watching that film.

Beerfest was magnificent if you were in college while watching it (aka getting irresponsibly drunk at 1pm on a Tuesday was socially acceptable). My friends and I had many a drink while watching that film.

While I don't care for club dread, I think you are missing out if you haven't enjoyed slammin' salmon. Michael Clarke Duncan is a riot in it.

This is a great example of how cheap facade materials can look good when designed properly. I'm pleasantly surprised, and can't wait to see how it looks finished up.

Back