Troy Boston (formerly Albany St Hotel) | 275 Albany Street | South End

This is nice. Nothing fancy ... just solid good design.

cca

What are the chances fixing up the fort point channel a little and getting a water taxi that stops around where that bottom pic is?

What are the chances fixing up the fort point channel a little and getting a water taxi that stops around where that bottom pic is?

There is a Fort Point Channel area master plan that calls for activation of the channel to that point. That area is designated an "Urban Industrial Wild".

I think before anything serious happens on the more inland stretch of waterway, though, you need to get the Post Office facility moved from South Station. That opens up huge waterfront for development.

I have to say that this project is the one that has completely exceeded my expectations. The proportions and palette are really well done. A big surprise in my book. Kudos to the design/development team.

cca

DSC03605.JPG

DSC03609.JPG

DSC03624.JPG

In context with the Ink Block:
DSC03623.JPG

From Gillette, sorry it's a little dark (these things happen at dusk).

Maybe some of the green will be showing for St. Paddy's Day!!

Put up the damn green panels already!

Could the green panels already be installed? I've noticed that there is a film over the aluminum panels in other projects. All they might need to do is peel the film off and bam! Green panels!

Back