Twenty Two Liberty @ Fan Pier | 22 Liberty Drive - Parcel C | Seaport

Re: Twenty Two Liberty @ Fan Pier | 22 Liberty Drive | Seaport

Fan Pier posted this on Facebook just now:

Good pic of the slurry wall.

Is it? Slurry wall does not often come WITH sheet piling. Usually Instead. I know, this is not the point. The point is thar iz a big hole.

cca

Random question, but what happened to the Fan Pier Marketing Center? are they moving it on the site, or is its useful life over?

I always thought if they could somehow incorporate it into the plan it would be a good coffee shop/ quick serve restaurant building

13838722095_e4c0eb8fa0_b.jpg

13838734113_f98be4d67d_b.jpg

Random question, but what happened to the Fan Pier Marketing Center? are they moving it on the site, or is its useful life over?

I always thought if they could somehow incorporate it into the plan it would be a good coffee shop/ quick serve restaurant building

It's useful life as an entity I'm sure is not over, but as a stand alone single story advertising stand... I'd guess is over.

I'd expect to see it relocated as an entity to one of the new lobbies on site. I'd assume at 1MP if space is available, as Vertex probably wants total control of their lobby. Or possibly temporarily in one of the un-leased retail spaces.

Not everyone has that feature. :(

cca

Crane is up.

14169064764_b9fd44e651_h.jpg

^ This looks like it's going to be a steel hybrid structure. That sort of bucks the trends for large hi-rise condo construction we've seen around here as of late. I wonder what steps they are taking for sound-proofing.

Lease breaks and incentives for mutes, low talkers, and mumblers.

Another two cores rising! When one tops out another pops up in the city. Just an exciting time to be following development and I am seriously smitten wiff them ultrafast cores.

14031749047_ec6657616f_b.jpg

14238451593_bc7d07d389_b.jpg

14031655960_c271bd94ae_b.jpg

14031647200_5158e380cb_b.jpg

14031586309_d6398bc13a_b.jpg

14218055344_b61b6fefaf_b.jpg

14031578458_284b719de6_b.jpg

Could someone remind me what the plan is for the Louis store is? Is that temporary?

^^^
It is temporary. But my guess is it's going to be the last parcel developed, so that 'temporary' could still be a decade.

a decade? i think you really underestimate the speed of the development in the area

It's already been 4 years hasn't it?

Memory tells me, the building was a temporary building that would be there for '10 years max'.

Back