Twenty20 @ Northpoint | 20 Child Street | Cambridge

Re: NorthPoint Cambridge (The one that was train yards, the big plan.)

No idea how much this is a factor but with this method the concrete and iron (aka steel) workers aren't on site at the same time which I'd imagine simplifies logistics somewhat.

10215098546_e9d8918916_b.jpg

10275922015_eabe718542_b.jpg

thing is getting tall

^^^ Your correct, my mistake in posting it on this thread. I did see earth movers working on what looked to be parcels B & C, and maybe even I. Have you noticed this?

Northpoint site plan

When I last talked to the HYM guys, they said that all of the equipment on the other sites was not new construction. Basically they have a large parcel with access roads on the far side near the railroad tracks and they have been moving/parking equipment all over the place.

Also, the plans for Twenty/20 include a huge surface parking lot on Lot M. It was in the original proposal, but they are going back to the city to see about getting the required number of spots reduced. They seemed pretty optimistic that it would happen.

^That's a hellova lot of stairs! Great place for a mugging...

Indeed.
First rule of surviving a Zombie apocalypse (according to Zombieland, anyway) comes to mind.

Indeed.
First rule of surviving a Zombie apocalypse (according to Zombieland, anyway) comes to mind.

Cardio?

agree^great stairs for cardio :)

This in addition to the other 3 or so high-rises nearby are forming a nice cluster from BHCC.

Back